Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Driscol said:
XD
i think he means that you get the patched one, it's usefull if you have a small hardrive and deleted it straight away

oh your right, i read the first line again and got it lol. i think in my excitement for a "solution" i wasn't to careful. ah well, theres that.

Tgames

Trophies
Website
tgames.fr.nf
XP
Country
France
channelrp2.jpg

By Tgames & ShadownMose

New Version Without The text in down left. !!!

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=4G5GP8I3

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lafie said:
Driscol said:
i feel realy n00by for asking this, but how do i install the cios fix?
You can get answers to most of your backup loader related questions HERE
To answer your question quickly, you can install the cIOS fix by putting the wad in the WAD folder on your sd card and then running the homebrew program WAD manager, which lets you install the wad (by clicking + when you're on the right wad file)
thanks for the info. i installed the cios like a normal wad, and then installed the channel of the 2 discs, you know the blue and white one.
it worked with guitar hero 3 with rockband songs. ive become very popular for it,

KaiUno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Driscol said:
Lafie said:
Driscol said:
i feel realy n00by for asking this, but how do i install the cios fix?
You can get answers to most of your backup loader related questions HERE
To answer your question quickly, you can install the cIOS fix by putting the wad in the WAD folder on your sd card and then running the homebrew program WAD manager, which lets you install the wad (by clicking + when you're on the right wad file)
thanks for the info. i installed the cios like a normal wad, and then installed the channel of the 2 discs, you know the blue and white one.
it worked with guitar hero 3 with rockband songs. ive become very popular for it,

Have to add, SSB:B doesn't work for me through launcher channels though. I can only get it to run through the HomeBrew channel.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Have to add, SSB:B doesn't work for me through launcher channels though. I can only get it to run through the HomeBrew channel.

What channel loader are you using ? The old ones wont work , the new one with the blue and white images released above should work.

Ohh and guys - please take a read of the Wii Backup Loader issues and answers Click Here (FAQ) in my sig before you ask silly questions that have been answered already.

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Mcbarking spoon,we were just saying that we shouldn't post the wad again, and there goes magic12 posting it in a quote
@djtaz, yeah that's what i would do.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh man. i stopped reading yesterday at page 107. now i read the other 21 pages i missed. and 98% it just incredible b/s. i am sorry but could you guys please stop flooding this thread? i would be so grateful.

if you have questions read the faq and ask there: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108959

magic12 said:
Tgames said:
By Tgames & ShadownMose

New Version Without The text in down left. !!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?24wtr310uzn

Thanks, its more nice looking without credits
grog.gif
btw. in my opinion it's absolutely disrespectful to kick the credits out. just my to cents.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
your argument is stupid. the guys at nintendo and other devs are payed for their work. the guys involved here won't get nothing but respect out of the community. how could you get respect if you aren't even mentioned. the banner is made by Shadowmoses, the loader is made by WiiGator, that one is based up on Geckoos by nuke and the source code by waninkoko, the channel it self was created by Tgames.

so you can see how many ppl put there time in it. we know that (especially)nuke and waninkoko don't wanna be mentioned. but at least the creator of the banner should get his credits in his banner. it's his banner. nobody asked him, if the credits could be removed. it's his work, time and effort. so just give him what he deserves.

what would you think, if you had created a nice looking graffiti with your signature under it and somebody else would just spray over your sig.?

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
0.2 ??? Well i won't flood the topic about what is needed to get it work, but is this an offical WIIGator Release ? (understand me, i don't wanna see another Waninkoko case...)

Omegax0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkeoX said:
0.2 ??? Well i won't flood the topic about what is needed to get it work, but is this an offical WIIGator Release ? (understand me, i don't wanna see another Waninkoko case...)

I think it's just the loader that works with the cIOS fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol