Hacking Backup launcher and ocarina help

SSJSephiroth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so i have searched for forums (hopefully with the right strings), and found multiple threads with this particular problem. However, I have yet to find a solution to mine. I have been trying to get the codes here:

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topi...8.html#msg31388

to work with backup launcher .3 gamma. I had a wiikey installed, but for whatever reason, it stopped working so I am now having to use this method. Anyways... I have used the cheat code manager and entered the game ID as shown (RUFEMV). I name it correctly though I understand that it doesn't matter. I click to add a new code and start of with a simple one, Inf. Water in the watering can. Once I fill in the name and click OK, I then click on the code I added in the left column and put the hex code in the "Code Contents" box on the right and then click "Store Modifications". I see that the code now has a check box next to it, so I check it and click "Store Modifications" again. I then click the "Export to GCT" button and tell it to put it on my SD card (1gb btw in case it matters). I check the card and see that it has placed it in the proper folder (/codes). I then put the SD card back into the Wii and attempt to launch the game with Ocarina on. It says it found codes and that it is applying them. However, the code does not work. I'm sure you pros are sick of seeing this type of thing, but any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this same prob w/ a few games as well, and u should really ask the person who created the code(s) that don't work what the deal is!! lol Plus when editing just enter the Hex code and don't click on the 'Store Modifications' button and just click on 'Export to GCT' in the File menu and that should/could help u on that!! lol

Instead of that site go here... lol
http://geckocodes.org/index.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter