Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
So.... no one has noticed, but I've been gone for the past 4 days... I went to a class chalet. It was a colonial-style bungalow, with 4 rooms, 3 toilets, 2 storeys, 2 BBQ pits, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 TV. Map of the place, we got Chalet K. It was great, but I only had less than 10 hours of sleep over the past few days cos I couldn't sleep in the place...

Partly because our chalet is in a secluded place, surrounded by some forest and has an old and run down old hospital beside it which people say is haunted... Well, after sleeping there for a few days, I think I finally got rid of my fear of ghosts.

Had a great time with my (ex)classmates, though we spent more time playing our DSes, my PS2, poker cards and majhong
biggrin.gif

Some random stuffs:

There was a very friendly cat, seems to be a resident cat, very smart. It got into our chalet several times, through the window and through the back door and also the front door when we went in. We befriended it, fed it and played with it etc. It ran into the living room of the chalet and slept on my friend's crumpler bag. Didn't take pics of any of my classmates but took a lot of pics of it sleeping on the bag ^^

The rest of them wanted to watch go watch New Moon on the last day, luckily for me, it was pretty late after we finished our dinner and went to the cinema and we would miss the last bus back, so we didn't watch.

After playing around a bit, I pulled down my friend's pants, and we started stripping him and put his clothes into the freezer
laugh.gif

We played a lot of WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 on my PS2 and I owned all of my friends with teh Undertaker. YEAH!!!

They played truth or dare, i didn't join, but I got to hear a lot of interesting things!
smileipb2.png

BBQed sting rays, yuck, didn't like it. The BBQs were fun because they way my friends fanned and started the fire was hilarious!

Arranged with my firends to train for Phatnasy Star 0 and play there, and I realised I was the only one who (spam)fed the mag

Thats all... i think.

Also, first blog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-