Hacking back to the future

  • Thread starter Thread starter dysan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,034
  • Replies Replies 6

dysan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
35
Website
Visit site
XP
317
Country
Greece
I'm trying to play back to the future on my softmodded wii through usb loadergx but my wii always resets when I choose an episode at the start.

I've searched around a bit it seems that you need to start the game with IOS249 but that didn't work as well...I can only deduce that I have an older version of IOS249.

can anyone link me the latest version of whatever I need to install to play the game but without messing any of the currently working games?
and since I've been out of the loop for more than a year now,I can hardly remember what to do with those .wad files and everything else so if someone could provide me with instructions on how to get it working,that would be awesome :)
 
Or use modmii, go to download page 4 and download all recommended cioses and install them through a wad manager on your wii. Also update to usbloader gx 3.0.
 
seeing as the latest usb loadergx version is 2 months old...I don't think I have it lol

thanks for the link clarky,but isn't there a way to update these IOS249/250 or anything else directly via the wii? I mean I have an internet connection on my wii and that would save a lot of time since I currently can't transfer any files to my sd card.
 
thanks for the link clarky,but isn't there a way to update these IOS249/250 or anything else directly via the wii? I mean I have an internet connection on my wii and that would save a lot of time since I currently can't transfer any files to my sd card.

No.. go buy a cheap thumb drive for a few bucks
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted