Hacking Back to loader function black screens?

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm just wondering if there is something I can do to get this working? When I press home in usb loader gx and press back to loader it just black screens and never goes anywhere have to hard power off? Any suggestions? Thanks

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mayonaze said:
So I'm just wondering if there is something I can do to get this working? When I press home in usb loader gx and press back to loader it just black screens and never goes anywhere have to hard power off? Any suggestions? Thanks
Back to loader can't work when you are using priiloader autoboot. Do you want to go back to priiloader, homebrew channel or system menu?

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
mayonaze said:
Back to loader can't work when you are using priiloader autoboot. Do you want to go back to priiloader, homebrew channel or system menu?
So what your saying is that if I want priiloader to autoboot gx, this back to loader feature will not work? I guess it doesn't really matter weahter I can go back to HBC or not! Where dose that feature normally take you, without priiloader autoboot? HBC. I was just curious if I could make it work. I'm a little ocd so I dont like things that dont work lol!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mayonaze said:
FIX94 said:
mayonaze said:
So what your saying is that if I want priiloader to autoboot gx, this back to loader feature will not work? I guess it doesn't really matter weahter I can go back to HBC or not! Where dose that feature normally take you, without priiloader autoboot? HBC. I was just curious if I could make it work. I'm a little ocd so I dont like things that dont work lol!
The back to loader function can't work with the priiloader autoboot feature, only if you are booting usb loader gx from the homebrew channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.