Baby Parody

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi fellers! Yep, it's me again. And I guess I was kind of encouraged by some of your comments about my last parody (here) so I decided to make another one! This one is based on Justin Bieber's Baby (orignal song here).

Anyhoo, it's called "Play Me" and it's basically a plea by all your video game systems.

And I know I'm quite pitchy at times, but that just goes to show how freakin high Justin Bieber can sing -.- I apologize in advance if my singing makes your ears bleed. Also, don't be discouraged to listen because it's a Justin Bieber song! Same disclaimer as last time, it's all just for fun so don't be a prick about it~ Hope you guys enjoy it!

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulywZUJ-RM

Lyrics:
Lyrics:
You know you love me
You wanna play
Just plug me in now
I'm here all day

Don't turn me off
Don't mind the clock
and you will never ever
ever have to stop

Are you gamer?
Then start playing
Load me up
That's what I'm saying

I still remember that dazed look in your eyes
You fell in love when you played me the first time

Play me x3
Thought you'd always put me first, first

For me, you would've
skipped your chores
And I just can't believe
you don't play no more

And I want you to play again
but your girlfriend
takes time away from me
why can't she just see

that I need us
to be together
all you wanna do is
spend time in bed with her

I'm breaking down, down, down
And I just can't believe you won't play another round

Play me x3

Tiny!
When you were 13
I was your first love
There was nobody that compared to my system and nobody came between us nor could ever come above
I had you going crazy
You were addicted
She couldn't take it, called you a dick head
She shut me down but
I really wish you could dump her in the street and
because she's a dumb slut
you should really ditch her for me on the weekend
I know I got you craving
So please just stop betraying
I know your heart is aching
but I'll just keep on saying

Play me x3

Yeah, yeah, yeah, now you're all gone x3
You're all gone...

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'd say "rated 5 stars" but it looks like youtubes removed that feature in favour of being more like facebook

looking forward to more in the future

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Awwww.. sweet one tiny
tongue.gif

hope to get more from you
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Njrg said:
Who the hell is Justin Beiber? O.o

same here..
some one was just mentioning Laura San Giacomo on IRC
who the hell is laura?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixir, you are not the only one, i only accidentally know he is when i was bored and clicked on youtube music channel, but after realizing that singer is a kid with a girly voice, i clicked on the cross button.

As for lady gaga, if it isnt for the entire school to "educate" me about her by singing her song every single fking day at least once, i will never have known about her. Not to mentioned shopping malls blasting her song didnt help but pushed me back further down the path of insanity.

Just to check, and sorry tiny for off-topic, but is there any celebrity that i should keep an eye out on?

edit2: well back to topic: I didnt watch the video, so i am basing this on just your voice, were you really nervous when you were singing this song? Cos it felt like there parts of the song where you seem unsure of what you are doing.

small issue would be: you sound softer than your previous song, sore throat? fear of the thousand of users who will be listening to your song?

edit3: gona listen to it once again and see if i can spot anything else to nitpick.
edit4: hmm, ya, the beginning of the song sounds a lot softer compared to the rest of the song, i guess as you started singing, your started to get more confident,eh? Good for u.

Another-world and tiny's fanclub: PLEASE LET ME LIVE, I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE, NOOooo

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Elix and Fatso, i mentioned him on IRC last night IIRC.
i said how much i dislike him
tongue.gif

EDIT: nice song tiny!!! i like your style...... keep on singing. maybe write a song, or is that to hard?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
elixir, you are not the only one, i only accidentally know he is when i was bored and clicked on youtube music channel, but after realizing that singer is a kid with a girly voice, i clicked on the cross button.

As for lady gaga, if it isnt for the entire school to "educate" me about her by singing her song every single fking day at least once, i will never have known about her. Not to mentioned shopping malls blasting her song didnt help but pushed me back further down the path of insanity.

Just to check, and sorry tiny for off-topic, but is there any celebrity that i should keep an eye out on?

edit2: well back to topic: I didnt watch the video, so i am basing this on just your voice, were you really nervous when you were singing this song? Cos it felt like there parts of the song where you seem unsure of what you are doing.

small issue would be: you sound softer than your previous song, sore throat? fear of the thousand of users who will be listening to your song?

edit3: gona listen to it once again and see if i can spot anything else to nitpick.
edit4: hmm, ya, the beginning of the song sounds a lot softer compared to the rest of the song, i guess as you started singing, your started to get more confident,eh? Good for u.

Another-world and tiny's fanclub: PLEASE LET ME LIVE, I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE, NOOooo
Lol, yeah well this song was a lot higher than the Break Your Cart one, so naturally, it's harder for me to hit. Yeah and I also noticed that I sing a little more out in the second part of the song, probably because I grew more comfortable..

Oh, and for all of you unknowing folks out there, Justin Bieber is a young 16 year old boy who became really really famous after being discovered on Youtube. He was picked up (as in record company wise) by Usher. Most people associate him with his high pitched voice (it is pretty high) but a lot of young girls swoon over him and his music!

And lastly, not sure what kind of music you like mrfatso, so I'm not sure if I can recommend you some artists. I like Taylor Swift though :] She's so cute and her songs are pretty catchy..

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only heard about this kid because he caused a riot in a shopping mall where several girls got trampled. I wonder if they're still Bieber fans now.
nyanya.gif

He also was on SNL with Tina Fey. I don't like his voice, but his hair is indeed pretty neat.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I have taylor swift songs with me at the moment(thanks to my friend for asking me to help them get her album off a certain site), but the cynic in me doesnt like her, for some reason or another she sounds to me like she's bored and she will always be stuck in that same old vocal range, crawling her way to mono :|

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
mrfatso said:

Lol, yeah well this song was a lot higher than the Break Your Cart one, so naturally, it's harder for me to hit. Yeah and I also noticed that I sing a little more out in the second part of the song, probably because I grew more comfortable..

Oh, and for all of you unknowing folks out there, Justin Bieber is a young 16 year old boy who became really really famous after being discovered on Youtube. He was picked up (as in record company wise) by Usher. Most people associate him with his high pitched voice (it is pretty high) but a lot of young girls swoon over him and his music!

And lastly, not sure what kind of music you like mrfatso, so I'm not sure if I can recommend you some artists. I like Taylor Swift though :] She's so cute and her songs are pretty catchy..
You are wrong. justin beiber became famous from the show on YTV *canadian telly show* called "The NextStar"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...