Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I liked the first Avatar, I'm gonna go see this one too. On the big screen because the pretty visuals are the main draw. I want to see it in as many K as they come up with, and in all the colors of the wind.

Hey look, "big space laser make hole in mountain." I love that trope.

UWjM7tR.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well looks like Avarar 2 made roughly 2 billion dollars so far, so it's safe to say it's a success and a third one is guaranteed.
Extrapolating from Cameron's previous work, the next one will be five hours long, and take place entirely two miles below the ocean surface.

Anyone seen it?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well looks like Avarar 2 made roughly 2 billion dollars so far, so it's safe to say it's a success and a third one is guaranteed.
Extrapolating from Cameron's previous work, the next one will be five hours long, and take place entirely two miles below the ocean surface.

Anyone seen it?
It's been 80 years.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it's safe to say it's a success and a third one is guaranteed.
Avatar 3 is in production, they were doing the shooting for both Avatar 2 & 3 simultaneously. And iirc James Cameron said it'll be out sometime next year.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Avatar 3 is in production, they were doing the shooting for both Avatar 2 & 3 simultaneously. And iirc James Cameron said it'll be out sometime next year.
Yeah I know I was joking :mellow:
They shot principal footage for both at the same time but the effects and post-production and possible re-shoots, which will all cost a fuckton of money, so they were waiting to see how this one fares.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it out yet (digitally, on streaming platforms)? I've been meaning to check it out, it wasn't released yet in early Jan..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o