- Joined
- Jan 31, 2015
- Messages
- 1,497
- Reaction score
- 1,576
- Trophies
- 3
- Location
- República Juliana
- XP
- 1,947
- Country

There is this file called wpad.dat that keeps getting Avast crazy. It is running on svchost.exe and comes from the Local IP.
I'm currently connected to my dad's office and I don't think there's much to worry about since it's blocked, but every time I come here and connect to the WiFi, the alert shows up.
Doesn't happen at home or literally anywhere else, quite obvious that it's a server-side infection.
Avast warning:
JS:Banker is a apparently a password stealing trojan. Shit makes me scared as all hell lol.
But everything is fine, I connected to this WiFi for the first time months ago and got this, nothing happened whatsoever so I guess it really is blocked.
Dad said he'll warn the operator. But any input on this would be greatly appreciated.
I'm currently connected to my dad's office and I don't think there's much to worry about since it's blocked, but every time I come here and connect to the WiFi, the alert shows up.
Doesn't happen at home or literally anywhere else, quite obvious that it's a server-side infection.
Avast warning:
JS:Banker is a apparently a password stealing trojan. Shit makes me scared as all hell lol.
But everything is fine, I connected to this WiFi for the first time months ago and got this, nothing happened whatsoever so I guess it really is blocked.
Dad said he'll warn the operator. But any input on this would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Pacheko17,







