OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
emigre said:
just checked on my R4 (V1.18 firmware) and it works so it looks like it was a bad dump.
Are you using YSmenu? Is your ROM trimmed? Just to be sure
tongue.gif

I guess I'll have to re-extract it from the .rar or re-download it if it doesn't work
frown.gif
sucks

robochrono09

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
robochrono09 said:
can normal users add games to the release list on the front page ?

3505 - Boku to Sim no Machi Party (J)(Caravan)
3504 - Avalon Code (U)(Xenophobia)
3503 - Scrabble Interactive 2009 Edition (E)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
3502 - MySims Party (E)(M7)(BAHAMUT)

these games are dumped and im downloading avalon code now

Yes, you can. But please make sure you have all the correct info and pics if you do it. On the portal, in the sidebar on the left, there is an option called "Submit Scene Release". That is where you can add releases for DS and Wii games. A mod will have to validate it before it will show on the portal though.

Back on topic....looks like a nice game.
tongue.gif

my user level is too low to post games

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Morgawr said:
miruki said:
Something else, I noticed the US rom is 20mb smaller than the JPN one, does anyone know why? Did they cut some of the voiceovers? gonna try undubbing the game now, just been wondering if that may cause some trouble...
I don't understand, the ROM is 128MB as usual... how was it in the Japanese version? Or you mean the trimmed rom? :3

Also I'd love to undub it and put back the original Japanese sound files.. I'll try something later XP
noah_sound_se.sdat has the ingame voices, switching those does the trick.

The movies seem to have the voices inside of them, the subtitles of them are probably in there as well, so switching the movie files would mean having Japanese text too, too lazy to try it out now tho..

And I just meant the compressed US rom is smaller, probably just better compressed *shrugs* I was just curious about it, but seems like there's no trouble switching the sound files, so nevermind.

Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Skyline969 said:
Noitora said:
xSEED did a good job localizing this but they should have included a better font in the game. I replaced it with one I made the other day
tongue.gif

AC.png
Judging from that screenie... can you dial-wield weapons in this game?
Yep you can.. also I think you can hold a different type of weapon per hand...

Also no more problems now, I just had to re-extract the game from the .rar, I guess my pc lagged when I did so the first time and it caused the crashes
biggrin.gif
Yay, I can play now!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Morgawr said:
Skyline969 said:
Noitora said:
xSEED did a good job localizing this but they should have included a better font in the game. I replaced it with one I made the other day
tongue.gif

AC.png
Judging from that screenie... can you dual-wield weapons in this game?
Yep you can.. also I think you can hold a different type of weapon per hand...

Also no more problems now, I just had to re-extract the game from the .rar, I guess my pc lagged when I did so the first time and it caused the crashes
biggrin.gif
Yay, I can play now!
Sah-weet! This game's gonna be epic!
biggrin.gif

Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I'm playing this game right now and there are some things that just leave me really confused...

This game is too big... It confuses me so much at the beginning, there are lots of things to do and I don't know wtf I have to do for the main quest. Basically all do is scanning people all around, swap their codes around just for fun and try to find codes good enough for my swords (now I have ice+fire+lightning+fate+cat @_@). I'm sooo lost, I don't like it that much if it's all like this...

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Morgawr said:
Ok, I'm playing this game right now and there are some things that just leave me really confused...

This game is too big... It confuses me so much at the beginning, there are lots of things to do and I don't know wtf I have to do for the main quest. Basically all do is scanning people all around, swap their codes around just for fun and try to find codes good enough for my swords (now I have ice+fire+lightning+fate+cat @_@). I'm sooo lost, I don't like it that much if it's all like this...
B-but there's dating! XD

But I agree, if that's all it is it certainly is not that great of a game...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Morgawr said:
emigre said:
just checked on my R4 (V1.18 firmware) and it works so it looks like it was a bad dump.
Are you using YSmenu? Is your ROM trimmed? Just to be sure
tongue.gif

I guess I'll have to re-extract it from the .rar or re-download it if it doesn't work
frown.gif
sucks

no YSmenu but I did trim it with tokyo trimmer, just for you to be sure.

Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
weiyuezz said:
on the training room, it has two torch where you have to lit them but how do i do it?
I'm on a wild guess here but have you tried:
1) Press B and use the fire code from the book on them?
2) Call your spirit from the bookmarked page in the book, so it unleashes an attack of fire (it works in fighting areas, don't know if in towns too)

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, i have to say i like the whole code system as in theory, and the rest of the game is great.

loved the start and was surprised with the Voice Over.

But for the love of god, there is to much code! i mean i don't know what i should use half of them for.. DOG? CAT? Hope, shadow light, fire, ice, illness, stone etc etc.

And to top it all off i can only carry 4 of them at once.

It's to much! I swapped some codes on a old lady, but nothing happend except she got another title.

Xaintrix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
weiyuezz said:
on the training room, it has two torch where you have to lit them but how do i do it?

Take the fire code from the flower that the game forces you to do, and place it with a weapon. Make sure the background shows flames. If you add in Ice or something else you risk making it a "Mixed" weapon.

Now that you have a flame weapon, swipe the torches.

Sure for max points it says to not use weapons, but if you just want to get past it, that's the way to go.

xCuteBunnyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:

How much is the game trimmed? Because I think my NDSTokyo Trim somehow "broke". Everytime I download get new game now, I trim it and it still says 0/63(skips over new files) and Files Trimmed: none. The files are same size as before. And for some reason my tokyo trim thing is transparent. I'm not sure if its broken lol. Anyone recommended another Trimmed? For some reason I can't find the CycloDS trimmer, I download the Tools, but only the cheat editor shows and not the trimmer.
=)
But this game is fun.

EDIT: Also, I got a new trimmer from http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159 and that actually trimmed my games. So, for some reason the NDSTokyo doesn't work for me. It broke, it used to work(I even redownloaded).

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Morgawr said:
iNFiNiTY said:
I looked for a piracy check, and there wasnt one. So unless its something new its a flashcart problem.
Which version have you checked? The Japanese or the English (just dumped) one?

Damn, if it's the R4 then I guess I'll have to try that YS menu (or whatever it's called) and hope for the best.... else I'll just have to buy a new flashcart T_T

does it happen again and again or is just one instance?

Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
MyauChanDesu said:
Morgawr said:
iNFiNiTY said:
I looked for a piracy check, and there wasnt one. So unless its something new its a flashcart problem.
Which version have you checked? The Japanese or the English (just dumped) one?

Damn, if it's the R4 then I guess I'll have to try that YS menu (or whatever it's called) and hope for the best.... else I'll just have to buy a new flashcart T_T

does it happen again and again or is just one instance?
Don't worry, after I replaced the .nds file with a re-extracted .nds file of Avalon Code now it works. I think it was just a problem of my file. Everything works perfectly now ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...