ShigoNaito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello,
Been using SXOS for some time but after everything that has happened I want to start moving over to Atmosphere. I know there are a lot of How-to on doing this but I have not seen what people did with the AutoRCM that SX uses. Should/Can I keep it on and just not worry about it? Should I remove it and use other methods? If the later how do I remove it?

Thank you for the help

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Been using SXOS for some time but after everything that has happened I want to start moving over to Atmosphere. I know there are a lot of How-to on doing this but I have not seen what people did with the AutoRCM that SX uses. Should/Can I keep it on and just not worry about it? Should I remove it and use other methods? If the later how do I remove it?

Thank you for the help
AutoRCM has nothing to do with CFW.

Reactions: impeeza

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is not true, you don't need autoRCM to send payloads
He probably meant RCM, but yeah, what you say is true. I never used autoRCM myself. I have a modded right joycon, so minimal inconvenience... don't need to pull it out to insert a jig.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
He probably meant RCM, but yeah, what you say is true. I never used autoRCM myself. I have a modded right joycon, so minimal inconvenience... don't need to pull it out to insert a jig.

That might be right, but it wasen't what OP was asking

Have thought about making a joy-con mod myself, just havet come around to do it yet

i personally would recommend to use autoRCM from HEKATE!

Why ?

Reactions: Dust2dust

ShigoNaito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank you very much for the info. If there is no difference between the two then I will just leave it as it is for now. from what it looks like I can always switch later if something new comes around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs