Hacking RELEASE AutoIPS sig Patcher

NSC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Alright I created a patch for my 11.0 system with Atmosphere 0.16.0 and the .ips didn't work. Still not able to boot games or anything else. Damn :cry:
Ho visto che sei italiano! Non funziona Autoips per firmware 11!
Sto cercando da ieri notte le sigpatches sul web, ma non si trova un caxxo

I saw that you are Italian! Auto ips for firmware 11 does not work!
I've been looking for sigpatches on the web since last night, but you can't find a caxxo

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Please post only in english

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho visto che sei italiano! Non funziona Autoips per firmware 11!
Sto cercando da ieri notte le sigpatches sul web, ma non si trova un caxxo

Please speak English. You forgot to read the GBA rules said English speaker only. ;)

The last update was on September 2020. :(

Alright I created a patch for my 11.0 system with Atmosphere 0.16.0 and the .ips didn't work. Still not able to boot games or anything else. Damn :cry:

You shouldn't update it! Because there are no newer games required 11.0 system just yet.

Ichigo-Bankai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I have the same problem right now. Last night I updated the system software by accident. Now I have to wait for the sigpatches, since I have no idea about this application for windows.. It seems really nice to try it, but I have no idea what I am doing if I try this. Might break my switch or something. I'll advice you to just wait for the sigpatches :D

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
EDIT: i guess you cant make AutoIPS to work for firmware updates too right

NO AutoIPS is just for the Atmosphere loader (changes in Atmosphere versions only - not firmware updates).

There's no way in advance to make the same sort of thing for firmware as we would have no idea on what Ninty would add to the firmware, firmware patches are firmware dependant and need to be made once a firmware is released and dumped. Which is not something AutoIPS can do.

Reactions: kickmeh and peteruk

henrytlh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I remember there's a thread that has a script on how to create our own FS and ES patches but sadly couldn't seem to find it now. :(

justplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Atmosphere 0.16.2 just released. Can confirm (for fusee-primary) that AutoIPS still works in creating the proper loader patch to have custom NSPs and backups run with no issue.

Dude, i just updated my Atmos from 16.1 to 16.2 and got a FATAL ERROR "Failed to read BCT0 from SD"...
Anyone knows how to solve this??

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
That would be impossible since nobody can predict how Nintendo would change ES and FS. AutoIPS works since we have the source for Atmosphere and would only really break in rare circumstances such as a full rewrite of Loader.

well same can be done for FS and ES Patches and if Nintendo changes things so much the scripts can be changed too so it can be done only the ppl that know how to make these patches want to feel better then others and dont want to release that information even so that most of them got the info from someone else unfortunately Switch scene is full of KIDS and ppl acting like KIDS
and whats wrong with you man you always jump on my comments i was just asking the guy if he was certain of what he said

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well same can be done for FS and ES Patches and if Nintendo changes things so much the scripts can be changed too so it can be done only the ppl that know how to make these patches want to feel better then others and dont want to release that information even so that most of them got the info from someone else unfortunately Switch scene is full of KIDS and ppl acting like KIDS
and whats wrong with you man you always jump on my comments i was just asking the guy if he was certain of what he said
That isn't how it works because like I said, we have the source code for Atmosphere's Loader but not Horizon's ES/FS. They aren't even re-implemented into Atmosphere yet. Therefore you cannot really make an automatic script like the one here without drastic changes every time its updated. Also I don't target anyone. I target posts that contain misinformation or sound stupid so if you see me constantly replying to your posts, then you should double-check what you are posting.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.