Hacking Autobooting Wad Manager ISO

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No offence but this is illegal. I'm guessing you based this around the leaked Wii Backup Disc seeing as it has IOS16 etc on there. If you want you could base this around the legal multiboot disc available here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142597.

Edit: It also uses Nintys apploader. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a killjoy and I would have probably kept my mouth shut if there wasn't an alternative about

D

Deleted User

Well, to be frank, this is before the announcement of "No cIOS" was made.

Technically, you're actually flaming something that its legality was still unknown back then. No use, so let's move along, we already have Preloader.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
afif95 said:
Well, to be frank, this is before the announcement of "No cIOS" was made.

Technically, you're actually flaming something that its legality was still unknown back then. No use, so let's move along, we already have Preloader.

Technically, you're just being an arse. It wasn't meant to be a flame, it was meant to be a bit of advice. I could see quite a few apps being useful in this sort of format and they could be made legally and posted anywhere using something like I suggested or the template iso off of hackmii.

Edit: Sorry afif95, just read your post below.

D

Deleted User

Then forgive me, I worded out my thoughts wrongly. I wasn't even thought about your post being flaming, should've said something else but the word doesn't really come. :/

othelpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
If this is illegal to post here, please tell me and I will remove the links.

This is an Autobooting ISO of Wad Manager 1.3

Works with 0.3 Gamma by itself and with Gammas' Rebooter. (Though its alot easier just using the Homebrew Channel to launch wad manager...)

This is best used for those who have modchips or those who will install Forsaken's cSM to help troubleshoot for bad wad installs in which they cant access the system menu.

Diffusion said:
They're also useful for those with modchips at 3.1 and 3.2 that want to install new IOSes to get pass the #002 errors, but don't want to install homebrew.

Note: This only works on firmware 3.2 and below but the Twilight Hack is not needed at all for this. It autoboots Wad Manager!

*All Links were Removed!*
HI
Please tell me
Can You make (or help to create by my own) an image with AnyregionChanger and with that loader. I've got a Bricked Wii that is not responding to other discs than Your wadmanager.
Thanks anticipated.

A

Aimen

I feel so happy!
biggrin.gif
If this work, i gonna begin to scream so my mom hear it and want to kill me
biggrin.gif
xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users