Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
By cwstjdenobs and victory144

These are legal base ISOs to build a multiboot disc that will load Dacks multiboot loader from the disc channel.

They will work on any Wii with the Trucha signing bug (System Menu3.2 or lower) and a way to run backups from the disc channel.

Here's the links

PAL ISO

NTSC-J ISO

NTSC-U ISO

To learn about making Multiboot game discs see this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=135336.

Follow that guide but at step 3 use the correct ISO for your region as a base, DO NOT delete the "Multiboot Disc" partition, and Import your game partitions in partition tables 1 and/or above.

Coming soon

DVD9 image
Animated banner
Ready made homebrew partitions

Thanks to RomMon and pspmte for additional testing.

Edit, for all y'all still using this and on sytem menu 4.0, you can use these discs from the disc Channel using preloader 0.29 and setting the system menu IOS to 30 (which will definately break SDHC channel loading) or IOS 249 (which might break SDHC loading depending on your cIOS revision).

victory144

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
this is a legal base iso to put your games (partition ) on it and then play your multiboot disc directly from the disc channel without having to run that from multiboot channel or from HBC .....
If you dont know what is Multiboot Then Click Here

victory144

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
djbubba2002 said:
did anyone test it out yet

It tested more that you believe !
unsure.gif

victory144

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is it safe ?

Yes, it is safe and will never cause you anything of brick or semibrick since it is based on a disc and Homemade application , also doesn't modify anything of the nand neither of the system menu neither IOS neither anything ....

Banner Icon :

iconmultibootdisk.jpg

Requirements :
Nintendo Wii Consoled 3.2 U/E/J since needs the Trucha bug ......
Wiiscrubber 1.4
wii game's discs Images
It work With ModChip / Softchip / Backup Loader .....

Small Tutorial :
Select And Download Iso that corresponds to your Region (Important)
Decompress (Unzip)
You need to know some basically usage of Wiiscrubber 1.4 also how to made multiboot Disc
Open the Image of Disc (Unzipped) in Wiiscrubber 1.4 (Only with the 1.4)
Important do not erase the 0 partition since it is the multiboot loader Prtition .....
Add your partitions (Crypted OR Uncrypted) in the Partition 1 and/or above
Close WiiScrubber and Burn your Image ....

multibootdiskwiiscrubbe.jpg

0 RED Only multiboot particion Included in the iso..
Partition 1/2/3/4 Blue (Any data 1/2/3 ) for games partitions only ...

Enjoy...

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i noticed that these iso bases are only for dvd5 is it possible for you to make a dvd9 legal iso?

i'm using at the moment the ssbb dvd9 iso.

good work and thanks

qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
victory144 said:
Requirements :
Nintendo Wii Consoled 3.2 U/E/J since needs the Trucha bug ......
Wiiscrubber 1.4
wii game's disks Images
It work With ModChip / Softchip / Backup Loader .....

Sorry, I miss a bit...
unsure.gif

If it starts from the disc channel, what is Softchip / Backup Loader useful for?

RomMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cwstjdenobs,

Thanks for this wonderfull ISO.
It works great on my PAL Wii without HBC installed, just a modchip.

@qbert it is MoCchip or Softchip or Backup Loader

qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I well understand, disc channel starting is available only with chip. With softchip I can't access to the multigame iso from disc channel, right?

Then, I opened EURmultiboot.iso with Wiiscribber and Region Code is "L", while I expected "PAL". Is it correct?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
qbert said:
If I well understand, disc channel starting is available only with chip. With softchip I can't access to the multigame iso from disc channel, right?

Then, I opened EURmultiboot.iso with Wiiscribber and Region Code is "L", while I expected "PAL". Is it correct?
It will work with any method that allows booting from the disc channel, so modchip, Cioscorp, or the Aqualino (I think that's right) method should work
The region is set by disc magic, The P/E whatever in the disc ID and partition title ID are just a convention, so is starting disc titles with a R. The discs will load through loaders, which means you don't have to remember to use a different loader

@gameshark DVD9 is coming later today, I just need to test them. If you want you can just pad out the iso and try that

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent job! This works like a charm on my softmodded 3.2E; especially when softchip is set to autoboot. Just pop the disc from disc channel (I like the banner) and get the game menu in a few moments.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question what IOS does the NSTC Template use? cause my IOS patchers error out on it?

edit :Well i used a different program and it said its IOS21, so i'm guessing this is correct

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
Quick Question what IOS does the NSTC Template use? cause my IOS patchers error out on it?

edit :Well i used a different program and it said its IOS21, so i'm guessing this is correct

Unless you already have a SoftChip config on SD it defaults to IOS36 like SoftChip normally does

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read that right. I thought it would default to whatever the main.dol wanted, I'll have to check if that is IOS21 for SoftChip. If not a new release is in the works with improvements and I'll fix it for that, seeing as all seems well at the moment.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got it working, and it works good, See the reason i asked, is because i never have the complete CIOSCORP installed i only install the CIOSCORP wads that i need so for this MULTI BOOT DISC i only had to install CIOS30 for the System menu, and then CIOS21 for the template to run off of, and then autoboot the program off of IOS30 and it works good, I made a Multi Homebrew EMU Disc, only problem is i dont know how to rename the Programs from (Simple Game Name) to the actually name of the program, but other than that i like it.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over