Hacking auth as SU failed?

RC89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to install softmii, and every time i try to run the softmii NAND Dumper/ Browser, i get this message:

auth as SU failed!
exiting....

Anyone know why?

I already have ciosrev7, ios249 and that stuff cause my backuploader gamma 0.3 works just fine.

And im running 3.2E at the moment.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
RC89 said:
I am trying to install softmii, and every time i try to run the softmii NAND Dumper/ Browser, i get this message:

auth as SU failed!
exiting....

Anyone know why?

I already have ciosrev7, ios249 and that stuff cause my backuploader gamma 0.3 works just fine.

And im running 3.2E at the moment.
Just don't try to install Softmii: it's an epic joke (some GBAtemp users will find this funny)
Seriously: You can do everything that softmii allow witout softmii, you can find all the hacks you need juste here, use the search function that's all and the web is full of tutorial, juste read them
*EDIT* sorry i misread I thought you was trying to install softmii

RC89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I solved my problem but thx. Just had use ios downgrader and the Anyregionchange 1.1b5 then it worked perfect.

@Carbonyle; i was trying to install softmii and it is working fine now with the preloader v0.29 installed, preloader was the main reason for changing.
- I know i could maybe have found another hack. But softmii isn't that bad, i just wanted to try something else than backuploader.
- At the moment i am waiting for a external hdd so i can test the usb loader thing instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs