Australian R18+ Might Not Come This Year

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australian gamers will have to wait a bit longer before there comes any conclusion to the controversial R18+ classification for video games.

From the way things are going with the discussions, it doesn't look like it's going to be coming anytime within this year. Last Friday, NSW Attorney-General Greg Smith also confirmed that he will not be voting on the issue.

According to his representative, "more work needs to be done on this issue", and so they will have to wait for the results of the classification review from the Australian Law Reform Commission, before he can make an informed decision.

Australian gamers have had it the hardest in terms of getting games with adult content. Because of the strict MA15+ rating system, they have missed out on a lot ofgames that have been denied of classification.[/p]

Source

This is just getting silly now. It's turning into an embarrassment that they can't get a rating in that many other countries have had for years.

petspaps

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fml, just straight out fml...... i cant believe this. Our parliamentary system is just one big joke.... just
hateps3.gif

I thinks its time to crack out
whip.gif
and get the wheels moving.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lolol, they need to come out of that stone age they're living in, helloooo?? Women nowadays walk around half-naked, and I heard there's a nude beach in Australia too? Yet they cry about "games" with bouncy boobs that are barely visible...wow Australia....wow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show