Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sega have announced hat 3 more of its Mega Drive (yes MEGA DRIVE not Genesis) titles will be released in PAL territories after April 6th.

Sonic Spinball: "With his Veg-O-Fortress built high up on an active volcano, Dr. Eggman is turning all the cute, furry creatures of Planet Mobius into robots! Sonic rushes to save the animals and quickly discovers the only way to stop the mechanising madness is to trigger a volcanic eruption. Sonic knows this can be done by removing the Chaos Emeralds that keep the volcano stable. However, Dr. Eggman is also aware of the fragile relationship that exists between the Emeralds and the mountain, and he's set up an elaborate Pinball Defense System to make sure the precious jewels don't go anywhere."

Vectorman: "In the year 2049, mankind is forced to abandon an over-polluted Earth to seek out other planets for colonisation, while the mechanised Orbots stay behind to clean up the mess. When the Orbot leader, WarHead, starts blowing a few circuits and [starts] a war among the mechanical brethren, a sludge barge pilot named Vectorman is the only one willing to step up and fight him. You'll morph into a speeding train, a power drill, a mechanical fish, or a mighty dune buggy in this warfare adventure. Equip yourself with weapons, pick up morphs and power-ups to defeat WarHead and restore peace on Earth."

The Story of Thor: "You are the young Prince Ali in a desperate fight to defeat the evil that is threatening your island empire, Oasis. Long ago, a war raged between a wicked sorcerer who used a silver "armlet" to unleash destruction on the island and a wizard who defied him with a gold armlet that could summon four powerful spirits. Both armlets had been lost until recently when someone unearthed the silver band and began using it for their [own] evil gain. Just when you think all is lost, you discover the precious gold armlet and finally have the power to combat the wearer of the silver band… but can you stop them in time?"

Sonic Spinball I never liked, Vectorman I bloody love and Story of Thor (Beyond Oasis) I bloody love! Will buy the last two even though I have them on a recent Sega collection, but PSP makes me sick sometimes with its controls so yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later