GBAtemp 台灣人
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
So I recently updated my Vista from no Service Pack to SP1 and then to SP2. Everything runs fine, except now after SP1 and SP2 got installed, the audio isn't functioning properly. After updating, it couldn't find my audio device, but I fixed it now. However, now whenever I use headphones, audio takes about 5 seconds before it comes out of them (refreshes with every pause in the music / video I'm listening to). I sometimes lose control of the volume as well, adjusting it would crash the Windows Explorer (presumably the audio adjustment for Realtek High Definition Audio) causing me to need to restart it via command prompt. Oh, and the audio loses control even without headphones sometimes when entering from sleep mode.

Can anybody help me? I'm not sure if it is a hardware problem or software now, because it only happened after installing SP1 and SP2. Built in laptop speakers work fine, and don't crash the Realtek HD Audio controls (well, it crashed on me once, but never since then).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then uninstall it five minutes later, jk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok steam clint still works for some reason
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    client*
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my steam friend id is 1625764420
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Darkness is my friend, I become invisible in the night.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Best camouflaged
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I fear not the dark... the darkness fears me... lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    shoot, i'll send you a friend request ig
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This Facebook?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Playing pool alone is pretty boring...wifey out of town tonight. Prob over at K3nv2's house again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She tried thank god for ring
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you know they made black chalk, i had no idea but luckily my man gave me some for free, cause my felt is black.
    2eb22a39-4fda-4594-8b11-da4942b24075_1500x1500.jpeg
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Race
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Hiya
  • GameGenieLabs @ GameGenieLabs:
    oh dear. making codes for nes is kinda stressful. i'm trying to think of cool ideas that haven't been thought of before. it's hard to be original, and i don't wanna make codes that already exist!
    I may make a post asking for code ideas, and hopefully that would make others happy :)
    Also, my ADHD keeps me from sleeping, and It bothers me lol
    Anywho, I've been using my modded Wii to play a few games here and there, and finally installed a custom Wii theme thanks to Larsenv helping me in a call (I have a family edition, and I don't wanna brick the nand since I can't restore it) Went with the basic "Black" Theme, since I'm a huge fan of dark themes, and it's less of an eyesore at night
    Larsen also helped me with my Dazzle setup, since the drivers for my model weren't online. I also helped dump that DVD with it, since I had a DVD drive.
    And now pinnacle studio received a new update, and reset my my KEY, and he's trying to figure out why it did that.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAT8frZcFAs