Hardware Audio but no video when playing gamecube games on US Wii 3.2U

Duddy07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this belongs under Wii Hacking then would a Mod be kind and move it.

Well I was using the GCBoot application through the HBC to load up Ultimate Spider-man (NTSC-U) though it, mind you I have used this homebrew application may times before without any problems. Well this time it froze when it was loading the game, so I powered down and restarted. I went and tried to load it through the Wii's Disk Channel, I was able to hear the audio but the video was not there, and this is happening with all of my gamecube games. But if I do load it through the GCBoot application, it works. So my question to anyone out there as to what happened and or how to fix it? Thanks.

Well it seems that my copy of Nintendo Puzzle Collection (Japanese) Gamecube game does load through the disk channel with the help of Starfall v.5. I am noticing that the Gamecube screen has grey/white lines behind it like the progressive scan image on the back of some Gamecube games (Metroid Prime and MGS:Twin Snakes). So is there a way to reset the Disk Channel?

Duddy07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what was the problem. The weird thing is, I have always had GC RF on my Wii since it was released and never had this problem. But thank you once again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...