Country
United States
TOPIC

From Mrkinator:
Okay, so here are my results!

Working
1. All instruments at menu!
2. Menu= 100% working!
3. Music on customs/originals during Quickplay works!
4. Intro!

Kinda working.

1. I injected Limelight into Foreplay/Longtime. Since FP is longer than Limelight, the video speeds up to match the song so they end at the same time. Very funny indeed
2. Music makes weird noises overtop of song when playing in Drum Versus.
3. Practice Mode works with customs. (My song is off sync cause I forgot to sync it, so it's a little weird). Pause doesn't work, unless it's paused before the song starts.

Not Working

1.None of the instruments work during Quickplay on customs at all. If you press the Home Button, you get the home with a cross so it won't let you exit. On non injected songs, the instruments work fine.
2. The Rock Meter on the left side doesn't move during Quick Play
tongue.gif

For songs:
Welcome Home=Tom Sawyer (Original)
Foreplay=Limelight

From Mrkinator in more detail:
The instrument DO NOT work in quickplay. I can't pause or play the notes. The notes don't go red when you miss, they just pass by (I can't play the notes anyways since the instruments don't work). The Rock Meter doen't move AT ALL (even when the song is done) You get 0% and 0* lol
tongue.gif

Yeah, when I push the home button on the wiimote (there aren't any on the instruments) I get the Home logo with a Red cross through it (like a no smoking sign, but with the home logo in the middle.)

Rock Meter stays at 75% and you don't fail!
tongue.gif

But Everything (except pausing) works in practice mode

The notes aren't in sync with the music because I forgot to put the 2.95 sec on the mid and mogg. (I used the "Tom Sawyer" DLC on "Welcome Home")

It would be great if we could work this out.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I think it was the songs I was using. I was using DLC from a Frets On Fire Fan Forum. Homemade customs seem to work 100%.

Everything is working now except that dlc. I'd post a link to it, but I'm not sure if it's legal on these forums.

If you could answer that problem, that would be great.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mrkinator said:
Homemade customs seem to work 100%.

Then can i mark Rock Band Customs as done? If your DLC is public domain or something similar, you can post a link to it, but it's important to add the information that's public domain. All files containing music are supposed to be protected by copyright and that's why it's forbidden to post it here.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
Mrkinator said:
Homemade customs seem to work 100%.

Then can i mark Rock Band Customs as done? If your DLC is public domain or something similar, you can post a link to it, but it's important to add the information that's public domain. All files containing music are supposed to be protected by copyright and that's why it's forbidden to post it here.
I believe the problem with the dlc is it's being ripped from the xbox and has hashes that haven't been beaten yet. So, yeah, customs I believe are 90-100% working now. If there's anymore issues, I'll be posting them here http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18580

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1