Hacking Discussion Atmosphere vs Xecuter tomorrow BIG Switch Day

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So tomorrow Xecuter will be released, but there is a old message from SciresM.
unknown.png

We had already
-teased emunand
-show by sciresm layered fs
-exe fs

So do you think first official CFW Atmosphere will be released tomorrow?

Thatcher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that the SX was being delivered to resellers on the 15th and not the buyers? If that's the case the 15th will be just another day :yay:

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought that the SX was being delivered to resellers on the 15th and not the buyers? If that's the case the 15th will be just another day :yay:
Yes. And once it arrives at the resellers, then it has to be delivered to the buyer. I would guess that due to this, even the TXOS would be released a few days later than the 15th

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah, people need to chill out. Unless you literally live right next to one of the resellers, you're not getting this for at least another week.

Also, Atmosphere isn't coming out on June 15th either. Last I saw, the release window was summer. People apparently don't understand yet that Summer range between June 20-21 and September 21-22.

You could argue June 15th is close enough that it's considered Summer, but like many people have said, it's not even ready yet, so unless they make a ridiculously huge amount of progress in the next hours, it's definitely not happening.

Maybe if by the end of September, nothing happened, you can start panicking, but for the moment, people need to be more patient.

Last edited by Giga_Gaia,
Reactions: Thatcher

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
Wondering if the "reviewer" batch was sent out before the first batch for the buyers? If this is the case, TXOS should arrive pretty soon. I think TX mentioned the download would be live on their site soon after. (Then again, have to wait for the resellers to hand over the code which may take time)

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone a link to the gbatemp thread with the diy usb host "modchip"?
The search only displays xecuter stuff.
If he doesn't release a way for 4.1.0 coldboot by tomorrow I'll update for the Octo Expansion and I'll just use the usb host thing then.
It's his choice to release the exploit when he likes, but I'll then choose to play the Octo Expansion I preordered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steams valued at 300b