Atmosphere on 12.1

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

I've just updated my switch to 12.0.1. and downloaded latest atmosphere which I've copied to my SD card. After trying to boot the console, I'm getting fatal error. What am I missing out?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain it a bit more?

If you are using fusee.bin as your bootloader you need to inject that from a computer or payload dongle, if you are loading from Hekate you can select what you want to boot as long hekate_ipl.txt is setup correctly.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm using dongle. Also I used fuse primary as a payloader which isn't working anymore if i got it right. How do I set up fusee.bin now?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, obviously I'm still missing out on something. I've deleted payload.bin in my fuse primary folder and pasted my fusee.bin in there. But I'm still getting the same error. In changelog I cant find anything to help me oout.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, obviously I'm still missing out on something. I've deleted payload.bin in my fuse primary folder and pasted my fusee.bin in there. But I'm still getting the same error. In changelog I cant find anything to help me oout.

You can try to replace the whole CFW files.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I've downloaded latest version of Atmosphere and copied it to my SD card. I'm not using Hekate, only fuse primary

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I did, but I might be doing it wrong. In fuse primary folder I replaced old payload.bin with fusee.bin and renamed it to payload.bin. Is it correctly?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you don't need to rename anything , you should follow the instructions on the release and read.me of atmosphére and all will work fine, but only if you follow the instructions by the letter. :

1635449135147.png
and depends on which version you are updating from you need to delete some files, b.e. fuse-secondary.bin

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can always backup your atmosphere folder, delete it and create from downloaded last version,
then is all works fine, restore/update your SYSModules, Cheats, Mods, etc.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What does it means that fuse primary doesn't work anymore? I mean how can I boot to atmosphere then if i used fuse primary?
You have to take fusee.bin and rename it to payload.bin then open up dongle and replace old payload.bin in dongles atmosphere folder. This how you update the payloads every update on dongle. Then you need fresh files of atmos on sd card, no overwriting cause that usually causes issues.

Reactions: Virdoo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.