Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but I never used PreRelease version of Atmosphere before, and this unit will be first time modded.

You think there is no need for full version?
upload_2020-12-15_11-22-25.png

Reactions: Simba1

ravj17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello. Currently my switch is in 10.2.0 and atmos 0.14.4. Everything is working fine, but do I need to update to 11 in order to get tha latest update on super smash (zephiroth) and nes and snes online?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have an problem...i have lams 0.16.1...with latest fusee primary.....my switch is on 11.0.1....when i try to boot ams (dont matter if hekate or fusee primary) i get ERROR Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Couldnt parse boot0: I/O error!

it worked on 11.0....now i get this error. can someone help me? (nand cant be corrupted because stock FW is booting)

alba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
# Changelog
## 0.16.2
+ Atmosphère release zips no longer bundle BCT.ini, instead relying on defaults in code.
+ This means atmosphere updates should no longer overwrite any user configuration at all.
+ If you wish to modify BCT.ini config, copy the template from /config_templates/ as with other configuration.
+ `pgl` and `creport` were further updated to reflect differences in official behavior in 11.0.0.
+ An issue was fixed that caused creport to be launched multiple times on process crash.
+ This fixes the "duplicate reports" issue that sometimes plagued people.
+ A new system setting (`atmosphere!enable_am_debug_mode`) configuring am to use debug mode.
+ If you are not a developer or don't see a clear use for this, leave it configured to the default (off).
+ Reboot to payload NRO was updated to fix support with certain payloads.
+ Support was fixed for atmosphere's extension to support homebrew use of new (8.0.0+) kernel mappings.
+ In particular, when running tracing debug builds of `mesosphère`, hbloader now has access to the kernel trace buffer.
+ Several issues were fixed, and usability and stability were improved.

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Happy June 15th!

depends how you boot your Switch

Fusee: BCT.ini -> nogc=0
Hekate: hekate_ipl.ini -> autonogc=0

Switch 1, OFW 11.0.1, Atmosphere 16.0.1 -> retail carts work
Switch 2, OFW 11.0.1, Atmosphere 16.0.2 -> retail carts don't work

Using fusee-primary.bin payload on both.

Last edited by Shiranui-san,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM