Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you baby,tx is coming soon baby and you better be ready,hell yeah.

There are people that don't want to buy a second switch, and Xecuter is not open source, i only trust hackers that use open source.

too bad baby,people that cant afford a 2nd switch need to find a job ASAP. :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Why? better to spend that money on buying games or other hardware.

of course,when you like something you need to pay for it baby,no money no honey. i do have 2 nintendo switch.if something happen to them i dont mind to buy 2 or 3 more.
also i own ps4,wiiu,wii,ps3,xbox 360 and xbox 1.

and you stop saying some people cant afford a second switch please.

I didn't said some people can't afford it, i said some people don't wanna to buy another one, for example, i can afford a second one, i just chose to not waste money on a duplicate piece of hardware that i aleardy own for no aparent reason.

oh boy a catfight how exciting
are you nearly done, gentlemen
magico is clearly some kid with his mommy's credit card
enough of this

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and you stop saying some people cant afford a second switch please.
1st you are not the world and the rest of the world doesn't work exactly the same as 4 you...

There's ppl here from all over the world. Here you work 9h in a shitty job and you won't ever be able to save for a house and a good car, but whatever...

There's even ppl from Iraq and other hard countries all over this doomed planet where to get even 1 Switch is pretty hard and not for the majority...

If you can buy 10, then buy it and do whatever you want with your money...

Last edited by guily6669,

KuDesNik_aka_VipeR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Piracy on atmospher it's a question of time.
Nobody forbade taking "loader" from TX... when it be released.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And not always piracy is so bad...
You can first get acquainted with the game and then buy.

Many on this principle buy PC games.

Reactions: Deleted User

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piracy on atmospher it's a question of time.
Nobody forbade taking "loader" from TX... when it be released.

And not always piracy is so bad...
You can first get acquainted with the game and then buy.

Many on this principle buy PC games.
That happens with me on the games I really like more...

1st one was wtcc from 2005 or 2006 can't even remember. I played the cracked one with MP even working, but I ended up buying it...

Same for the battlefields, I played BF1942 cracked and BF2 used to also make a crack server back then, but I ended up buying BF1942, BF2, BFBC2, BF3, BF4 and BF1 but I didn't play much BF1 and I'm not thinking to buy BFV so soon...

Last one was kinda day of infamy, but this one I tried steam free weakend and ended up buying it a few days ago on humble bundle it was cheap and brought some of the best FPS games including Rising Storm Vietnam 2 which I already had, It was 8 war games for around 8€ very cheap...

I also had Verdun with MP cracked, I'm thinking to buy the new one some day as I'm low on cash atm...

On consoles I never buy games after cracking my console, but my PS4 is all original... On PC is the best to buy games as online is free and games cost a lot less and it's almost a must buy 4 best MP games to have the stats and way less cheaters.

Last edited by guily6669,
Reactions: KuDesNik_aka_VipeR

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why is everyone drooling over emunand?
That's the biggest con to me.
Having 32GB of space wasted just for it seems like a pretty huge loss.
I'd much rather have sigpatched sysnand with the eFuse code hacked.

Besides, I highly doubt emunand's gonna save you from bans anyway, so might as well go full sigpatched sysnand and offline while updating manually thrpugh FW update files, kinda like the 3DS back when downgrades/upgrades were a thing.
Hell, given how we can install the SDXC update on other firmwares now, maybe even just install the required and important updates from higher FW's and still leave the eFuse and other anti-hack stuff out, anything to avoid emunand.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Besides, I highly doubt emunand's gonna save you from bans anyway, so might as well go full sigpatched sysnand and offline while updating manually thrpugh FW update files, kinda like the 3DS back when downgrades/upgrades were a thing.
Hell, given how we can install the SDXC update on other firmwares now, maybe even just install the required and important updates from higher FW's and still leave the eFuse and other anti-hack stuff out, anything to avoid emunand.

i agree 100%; chances are if you have CFW you're going to get banned so why even bother with am enunand setup, i dont get it

Reactions: ShadowOne333

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is it confirmed to be this big? We don't have to emulate the entire internal storage, just the partitions with the OS, I think.

Maybe later down the line. Initially, people are going to mess with things and brick, it's better to have a bricked emuNAND. Also, if you were to accidentally update, it wouldn't be a problem if that was emuNAND.

Besides, I highly doubt emunand's gonna save you from bans anyway,
Yeah, probably won't. Still, it's a safer way to go online if you're not pirating.

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i agree 100%; chances are if you have CFW you're going to get banned so why even bother with am enunand setup, i dont get it
Well, you could keep your Emunand with CFW offline and go Online with your normal NAND with OFW (if you keep that up to date that is) so that you won't get banned

Last edited by TheZoroark007,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
of course,when you like something you need to pay for it baby,no money no honey. i do have 2 nintendo switch.if something happen to them i dont mind to buy 2 or 3 more.
also i own ps4,wiiu,wii,ps3,xbox 360 and xbox 1.

I'm sure you're the coolest kid on the playground and lost your virginity at 9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I didn't said some people can't afford it, i said some people don't wanna to buy another one, for example, i can afford a second one, i just chose to not waste money on a duplicate piece of hardware that i aleardy own for no aparent reason.

Likewise. For the same money I could make a significant upgrade to my PC, it's enough of a stretch justifying one console as it is.

Last edited by Ty_,

gabru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

For example, I want to play some backups while staying on 4.1.0, waiting for a soft-solution to run fusee gelee.

Reactions: Red1Reaper

riyyi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why even bother with am enunand setup, i dont get it
Emunand is very useful for people on 4.1.0 and below, that way if a softwarehax is ever released they don't have to use the dongle every time. Updating would result in losing this functionality.

But I agree that losing 32GB of space per SD card isn't ideal, on the other end I bought a 200GB micro SD for the price of one Switch game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright