Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,in the latest Atmosphere there is a writing error,because the latest OFW firmware for the Switch is 18.0.1 and not 18.1.0.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry guys,in the latest Atmosphere there is a writing error,because the latest OFW firmware for the Switch is 18.0.1 and not 18.1.0.
It released this morning, might not be live in your region yet.

Ver. 18.1.0 (Released June 10, 2024)​

• The following updates were made for the discontinuation of X (formerly Twitter) integration:
    • The option to “Post to Twitter” when sharing from the Album in the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu was removed.
    • The ability to post Super Smash Bros. Ultimate screenshots from the Album in the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu to Smash World in the Nintendo Switch Online smart device app was removed.
    • The option to link X (formerly Twitter) from “Settings” > “User Settings” > “Posting to Social Media” was removed.
  • The option to link social media accounts from “My Page” > “Friend Suggestions” was removed
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
@josete2k @impeeza

Can someone please build latest vanilla fusee (not patched) that includes the NOGC fix for 18.1.0?

"fusee.bin was updated on 2024/06/11 at 10:30 AM PDT to fix a failure to apply nogc patches on 18.1.0. The updated fusee hash a sha256 hash prefix of 6c0445649c..."

Edit: I think the one available to dl is already the fixed version? How to find the hash prefix? I can only see normal sha256 hash of the fusee.bin file but that does not match.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@josete2k @impeeza

Can someone please build latest vanilla fusee (not patched) that includes the NOGC fix for 18.1.0?

"fusee.bin was updated on 2024/06/11 at 10:30 AM PDT to fix a failure to apply nogc patches on 18.1.0. The updated fusee hash a sha256 hash prefix of 6c0445649c..."

Edit: I think the one available to dl is already the fixed version? How to find the hash prefix? I can only see normal sha256 hash of the fusee.bin file but that does not match.
On the downloads available just now:

1718297020834.png

They have changed the atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin file inside the atmosphere.zip file and the fusee.bin and they seems pretty much the same of the one just build by me using the commit e85bc4d so the latest 39c201e37 zip file and fusee.bin are indeed a e85bc4d commit «silently» released.

no need to changes to the sigpaches.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique

View attachment 442263

They have changed the atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin file inside the atmosphere.zip file and the fusee.bin and they seems pretty much the same of the one just build by me using the commit e85bc4d so the latest 39c201e37 zip file and fusee.bin are indeed a e85bc4d commit «silently» released.

What is the "6c0445649c.." mentioned in the notes? Where does that number come from?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

View attachment 442263

So does that mean a new patched version of fusee.bin is needed for people using that method to run FS KIP patches?

Velocita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @impeeza for your sys patch link - I've only just came back to the Switch hacking scene today. I used to have an SX-OX but I decided to start from scratch with Atmosphere.

I went through the https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide and after encountering issues with loading games, found the better Rentry guide. Then I was bashing my head against a wall trying to get games to load, your syspatch link did the trick. Thanks!

Should I have started elsewhere to find the syspatch link?

Last edited by Velocita,
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks @impeeza for your sys patch link - I've only just came back to the Switch hacking scene today. I used to have an SX-OX but I decided to start from scratch with Atmosphere.

I went through the https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide and after encountering issues with loading games, found the better Rentry guide. Then I was bashing my head against a wall trying to get games to load, your syspatch link did the trick. Thanks!

Should I have started elsewhere to find the syspatch link?
Hello there. The thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: you lion sleeps no more