Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No,its just to verify if my thoughts are good,yesterday i installed captain toad without update or dlc,worked fine,with dlc worked fine,with dlc and update it doesn't work,so i now what the cause:the update is bad,but why i don't know,cause i dl the game on the same source on for example when i was on firmware 11.0.1 and used atmosphere,and then it worked fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so why the game dl on the same source worked on 11.0.1 and not on 12.0.1?
that what i try to figure out.
And when i downgrade back to 11.0.0 and use sxos,the game starts fine on xci with update and dlc .
For everybody its working fine,except me,thats strange.

Last edited by fille,

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pffff,my god,this switch is cursed,yesterday i had problems with toad,now with breath of the wild,man man,i get tired of this fucking switch bitch.
This time used exhumer sig patches,and i read that more people have some problems with 12.0.1 and some games.
On sxos and 11.0.0,this same game works fine,yesterday this game works fine with latest atmosphere,but got problems with other games,now its breath of the wild,i don't get why it gives me that error,also nowhere a working solution,yeah,try install again and use latest sigpatches and atmosphere,i'm on those latest.
In atmosphere on the sdcard,there is a folder in it:automatic backups,there is a file invalid prodinfo.bin file in it,wat does that mean?
And breath of the wild works now with the update applyed.i used this time from sdcard with tinfoil,before used goldleaf and via usb.
So i installed this time the dlc,i get this,some downloadable content cannot be played,then i check the details,nintendo account is required,but i linked 1 with linkalho.
Ok,that problem also solved.

Last edited by fille,

Amatsuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i need to wait for Atmosphere to update to 12.0.1?
Or am I good to just download the update?
Do I need to use Daybreak to install it or can I use the Native Switch updater for it?

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
And on that emuMMC is running CFW. Sysnand with official FW should be used to go online and emuMMC to offline play backups and homebrew.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the process for updating the firmware of a SX Lite console while using Atmo?

So far, I've been using Atmo at a lower firmware (11 I think) on my Lite using the boot.ini to Hekate trick.

But now, I want to update the firmware and I'm not sure how.

Should I use daybreak within Atmo? I can't boot to SX anymore because of the firmware I'm on...

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For what it's worth. I updated successfully from 11.0 to 12.1 using Daybreak on my SX Lite, even after having used Choi in the past.
Yesterday fitted a sx lite modchip in my lite,today booted atmosphere,get the keys and nand from it and installed 12.0.1 with daybreak,works fine.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday fitted a sx lite modchip in my lite,today booted atmosphere,get the keys and nand from it and installed 12.0.1 with daybreak,works fine.

Yes, but there was a particular concern regarding using Daybreak after having used ChoiDuJour to update, which on SX Core/Lite devices would brick the Boot0/1 partitions, then that brick would fix itself upon rebooting, which made updating when Daybreak first came out a little more difficult.

RedHotSgtPeppers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 12.0.1 tonight, and now Atmosphere or Hekate won't boot. I can boot to RCM and try to flash either payload and neither one will boot past a black screen.

It's doing this on 2 SD cards btw. One SD has all my normal files, and the other SD is blank except for a fresh copy of Atmosphere.

Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo