Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
anyone having trouble getting homebrew launcher to work with the latest AMS update i have my title ID set to sonic mania but it just keeps loading the game instead
this is my loader.ini settings

[hbl_config]
hbl_tid=
path=atmosphere/hbl.nsp
override_key=!R

[default_config]
override_key=!L
cheat_enable_key=!L

try this

[hbl_config]
title_id=01009AA000FAA000
path=atmosphere/hbl.nsp
override_key=!R
[default_config]
override_key=!L
cheat_enable_key=!L

Reactions: Naked_Snake

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have download Atomsphere 0.8.5 and I have extracte it to SD card but now i get this error and SD card are insert into Nintendo Switch and i have update to laters firmware.

Attachments

• 20190311_131106.jpg
    20190311_131106.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 127

fingolin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question about the patched and dejavu, i know it is unreleased but there is information. Atmosphere work on patched ofw4.1 but some of the chain is patched on higher ofw, and many games requires higher ofw. Does that mean it will be possible to set it up on 4.1 and then freely update, the hack still present as for 3ds a9lh/b9, or updating will wipe out the hack?

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A question about the patched and dejavu, i know it is unreleased but there is information. Atmosphere work on patched ofw4.1 but some of the chain is patched on higher ofw, and many games requires higher ofw. Does that mean it will be possible to set it up on 4.1 and then freely update, the hack still present as for 3ds a9lh/b9, or updating will wipe out the hack?

Better you read first
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-hacking-101-how-to-launch-the-homebrew-menu-on-all-fw.504012/
or
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-hacking-faq-updated.517252/

fingolin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes already read it, not found answear that is why i'm asking. For rcm know Atmosphere now support all ofw up to the latest no matter when ofw updating. For softmod know lower the better but, when softmod will be released and maybe using choi, will it preserve Atmosphere installed on lower firmware after firmware update.

Edit: patched Switch 4.1 -> release dejavu -> install softmod Atmosphere -> update to 7.0 for example -> Atmosphere: option 1 working or option 2 broken. So 1 or 2 or nobody knows at the moment?

Last edited by fingolin,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes already read it, not found answear that is why i'm asking. For rcm know Atmosphere now support all ofw up to the latest no matter when ofw updating. For softmod know lower the better but, when softmod will be released and maybe using choi, will it preserve Atmosphere installed on lower firmware after firmware update.

Edit: patched Switch 4.1 -> release dejavu -> install softmod Atmosphere -> update to 7.0 for example -> Atmosphere: option 1 working or option 2 broken. So 1 or 2 or nobody knows at the moment?
The softmod will not be installed. It will be performed much like the current exploit, Fusee Gelee, but instead of using the exploit during coldboot, it will be launched during warmboot. And it will be launched via the web broswer so you will still be tethered much like Fusee Gelee.

As for your other question, if you update your firmware, you will no longer be able to launch the softmod as it is firmware-specific. There is definitely no way of making it work past firmware 6.2. This is where EmuNAND comes into play. By setting up EmuNAND, you can update that instead of SysNAND. It will work the same way as it did with the Gateway where you keep your SysNAND on a firmware that supports the warmboot softmod then after launching the exploit, you would boot into EmuNAND on a higher firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: hahahaha