1. 37918415.png

Like clockwork, a new version of Atmosphere is now available to support the most recent Nintendo Switch firmware update. In addition, some smaller changes were also added, which can be seen in the changelog for Atmosphere version 0.10.3, including performance and memory use improvements. As always, you can grab the new version from the official GitHub link, below.

And, as an added bonus, Team Atlas' homebrew, Kosmos, has also gotten an update to support the new version of Atmosphere and Hekate. Version 15.2 of Kosmos brings not only just Compatability for OFW 9.2.0, but a new feature in the form of the Tesla overlay menu and a status overlay so you can keep track of your Switch's hardware information at a glance.

:arrow: Source: Atmosphere GitHub
    :arrow: Source: Kosmos GitHub

2. Discussion (11 replies)

3. Dartz150

Dartz150 Hat Gurl Official Fan™

Mexico
    Isn't it funny how the homebrew community adds more features with their updates than Nintendo itself?

Darkyose, JustANoob;), Henx and 9 others like this.
  4. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    Thats why Nintendo need stability. Homebrew wrecks it and Nintendo stabilize it /s

5. bomigoton

bomigoton GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Is everything running again under 9.x?
    Time to update with animal crossing coming out soon, eh.

manchesterraver likes this.
  6. Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik Developer | Artist | Trans

United States
    As soon as the firmware update dropped, so did a new Atmosphere and Kosmos package. I start to think that these people just wack on their keyboards all day until there's a new firmware, fix it up, and release a new update to their CFW lmao.

7. Zkajavier

Zkajavier GBAtemp Regular

Costa Rica
    And we love them for that, very much.

eskinner3742, Henx and Dr.Hacknik like this.
  8. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    I think this is a really neat addition, and has a lot of potential. Imagine being in the middle of playing Pokémon on the Switch, and you're trying to remember what level a pokémon evolves at, or maybe you want to double-check what moves a pokémon learns at certain levels before evolving it with a evolutionary stone. You could open the manual, and have a miniature copy of Bulbapedia at your disposal.

Or maybe you're playing Pokémon Quest, and you want to double-check what ingredients you should use in a recipe, or double-check which pokémon you can get from it. Switch to the manual and have all the information you need!

Or maybe a power moon guide for Mario Odyssey?

Or a shrine or korok seed guide for Breath of the Wild?

You no longer need to pull out a separate phone or PC to get the information you want. And it's locally stored, no wifi needed! And it's in HTML5, you don't even need homebrew dev experience to make your own guide!

9. TheDarkGreninja

TheDarkGreninja Listening to a song ad nauseam

United Kingdom
    That was impressively quick, I'm guessing this updwasn't all that substantial?

10. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Tinfoil would run on this? I thought atmosphere was anti piracy and some sigparches were updated by another team.

Last edited by Goku1992A, Mar 3, 2020
  11. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I'm guessing GPU Load being almost 100%, when playing docked, is normal? I've seen it peak at 99.7% for a second several times, but it hovers around 96%.

12. pika9323

pika9323 GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    I am using latest Hekate + Nyx (v5.1.2 / Nyx to v0.8.5) as my bootmanager and latest Atmosphere (0.10.3)
    Does reboot2payload work for someone using Firmware 4.1?
    SYS NAND: 4.1 => Reboot into RCM
    EMU NAND 9.2 => Reboot into Hekate (correct)

I've replaced reboot_payload.bin with Hekate and using updater2p=1.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

13. chbarreto250907

Newcomer

Brazil
    Hey, can someone help me? When I open Kosmos Toolbox (it's updated, 4.0.0) a atmosphere error screen shows up. It says "error code 2168-0002". I'm trying to enable amiigo/emuiibo. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphère, available, supports