Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
P1020423_b.jpg

For those of you not aware, the TF201 (Transformer Prime) Android tablet has really crappy GPS reception, and lower WiFi reception. Personally I can live with the WiFi (it seems about as good as many devices anyways), but yeah the GPS is absolutely crap, I can barely get a signal anywhere. This is a complaint that started ages ago, but I checked my tablet today to find this notice from the status bar.

arrow.gif
Claim Website

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd much prefer an upgrade to a model that doesn't have this issue, but I suppose that's out of the question with something like this.
Back when I had DirecTV, there was a class action lawsuit. They gave me 3 TV receivers, a DVR, and all sorts of free crap. Too bad they only are giving you 17$

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what happens when you steal Hasbro trademarks for the name of your device.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Asus TF series tablets have a whole plethora of issues, not just the GPS and Wifi functions. Bad NAND chips, screens parting from the body, among other things. I am surprised it took this long for a class action lawsuit to happen to be honest.

Reactions: Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse