MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hcL04WO.jpg

While it already happened in the past that the release dates of Assassin's Creed games on console and PC haven't been the same, now the release of AC: Unity is delayed altogether by two weeks, making it the November 11th in the United States and November 13th elsewhere.

Ubisoft said:
[...]
This small delay is also about taking total ownership and doing what’s right for both the gamers and the development team.
“Making games is not a precise science. It’s a leap of faith. There’s a good level of subjectivity and creativity,” he says.
“We have a bunch of us who have spent two, three years or more on this project. It’s a huge personal investment. People have been truly dedicated to this game.
For them it’s also important to make a game that they can be proud of.”
That’s why the team will continue to toil even beyond the ship date – right up to actual release – building a Day 1 patch that offers even more improvements to Unity.
[...]

Seems like the release dates of AC:Unity and Rogue have been united. :creep:

Source

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought November was the typical AC release month anyway.

Not that I care, Unity looks horrible and Rogue is most likely a rushed piece of shit.

IIRC the end of October has been release window for the console versions, while the PC version always came out some weeks later.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good. Still need to finish the rest of III and even begin IV before I'll allow myself to play this and of course I'll NEED to play this the exact date it comes out.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Its a good thing that they are not rushing anymore. I think watchdogs may have taught UBI that. Watch dogs got delayed the first time round probably due to GTA V getting released in the same time.
Releasing two games for two system at the same time... definitely need to recheck your quality and especially... especially bugs. Ubi is notorious for that nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"