ask!

oom12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
guys please help me i don't know how to ask qestions with ask!
i press ask! and i read the instructions then i choose the category of my question (3ds hacking) and there isn't an asking place or icon please help!!!:sad::sad:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Click on the section you want to ask a question in and then click the "Ask a Question" button in the right hand corner of the screen
Screenshot_2017-02-25_14-27-53.png
Unless there's a post requirement (like the PMs) and I am just unaware of it.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
IIRC it requires 100 posts.

Very stupid rule if you ask me
Most likely a rule added to cut down on the countless amounts of asks we used to get. Honestly I think they should add a rule that all members under 10 posts should have their threads screened before they can make them.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely a rule added to cut down on the countless amounts of asks we used to get. Honestly I think they should add a rule that all members under 10 posts should have their threads screened before they can make them.
It still makes no sense to force someone to make 100 posts just to ask a question in the proper section.
It would make more sense for:
0 posts to post in an existing thread (Like luma3ds' main thread)
5 to ask a question in Ask!
10 posts to make a new thread (This way noobs are forced to use noob paradise or the official thread instead of flooding all the sections with posts that can be found on google easily)
10 for PM (so the same as it is)

so i can't ask! untill i post 100 times?
yes sadly.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It still makes no sense to force someone to make 100 posts just to ask a question in the proper section.
It would make more sense for:
0 posts to post in an existing thread (Like luma3ds' main thread)
5 to ask a question in Ask!
10 posts to make a new thread (This way noobs are forced to use noob paradise or the official thread instead of flooding all the sections with posts that can be found on google easily)
10 for PM (so the same as it is)

yes sadly.
Yeah, 100 posts is a bit extreme. I guess the logic is, that if you've made it that far, you most likely know enough about the site to know how to make quality and well researched Asks. But I think it could easily be cut down a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8