Hacking [ASK] Multiple MicroSD for storing games to use in SD2VITA

reytro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
First of all, I'm sorry if there's similiar post about this before, I've tried to search for it but found nothing...

I had spare MicroSD card that i want to use for my vita, my main MicroSD contain bunch of vita games and psp,psx eboot so I planned to organize my games on separate MicroSD like one microsd only for vita games, and the others only for psp and psx games so whenever I want to play certain games I just swap them in SD2VITA

Is there any way to do it? If so, how to set it up?
Do I need something to do everytime I swap it like changing some txt file, refresh live area or can I just swap it up manually and play it like usual?

Uum..., I'm sorry if this thread posted in wrong room

Last edited by reytro,

LVG

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have already tried using the same SD card in 2 different Vitas, both with CFW, so that might help your situation.

When I booted the 2nd Vita with the SD card from the 1st Vita, it simply rebuilt the database and it worked after that.
When I put back the SD card in the 1st Vita, the system demanded an update; I was confused but eventually I found out the spoofed version was not the same in the two consoles, so I just had to change that in Henkaku settings. I imagine you won't have this issue if you only use one Vita, a database rebuild might be the only thing that happens to you.

Hope it helps!

reytro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have already tried using the same SD card in 2 different Vitas, both with CFW, so that might help your situation.

When I booted the 2nd Vita with the SD card from the 1st Vita, it simply rebuilt the database and it worked after that.
When I put back the SD card in the 1st Vita, the system demanded an update; I was confused but eventually I found out the spoofed version was not the same in the two consoles, so I just had to change that in Henkaku settings. I imagine you won't have this issue if you only use one Vita, a database rebuild might be the only thing that happens to you.

Hope it helps!

rebuilt database is in recovery mode right?
I heard that rebuiding your database you basically reset your config and disabled plugins too, does this effect henkaku or enso as well?

So if I want one MicroSD for adrenaline use only, then should I only install adrenaline in that MicroSD or should I install in both MicroSD?

Last edited by reytro,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rebuilt database is in recovery mode right?
I heard that rebuiding your database you essentially reset your config and disabled plugins too, does this effect henkaku or enso as well?

So if I want one MicroSD for adrenaline use only, then should I only install adrenaline in that MicroSD or should I install in both MicroSD?

Rebuilding your database would mess around with the way you have icons arranged, my recommendation is getting a large card so you don't have to keep rebuilding your database.

reytro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Rebuilding your database would mess around with the way you have icons arranged, my recommendation is getting a large card so you don't have to keep rebuilding your database.

Ah yess, this is by far the most safest, hassle-free method,
I hope in the future there is a way where we can swap MicroSD in SD2VITA without any hassle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1