Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Trolleydave

Nope

No, we humans can be traced back to the same place Africa.

~Domination

Yes it is, it's just the general populace think that worshiping satan is sick and twisted because of sadistic cults unrelated to the church of satan killing people and committing other acts for no reason in the name of Satan which is against the religion entirely. The commandment on killing is that you cannot kill unless you're attacked (self defense) or you are killing an animal for food.

~Sterl500

They're powerful computers, but I'm not very good at Quantum Physics, I do know a few people who are though.

~Shakraka

No Guntank II for me but there are some new never before seen MSV mobile suits that were only exclusive to members of Bandai and Sunrise Gundam sites.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Do you believe that there are different breeds of humans in the same way that there's different breeds of dogs, cats, fish etc.?

Reposting cos you missed it before!
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Do you think cults are alright since they are just a littloe off the original belief? There can be different sects, why can't the cults be consider sects too?

Most cults here are completely bad at least in the West and use almost torture-esque techniques, baiting, and brainwashing to gain worshipers. Too dangerous with the methods of gaining worshippers plus too many of them are secret societies that don't want to be known.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Don't you think humans have big egos? Thinking the they are right because they are the majority. In the whole world, nobody can judge what is good or bad, because tthey themselves can be considered bad by many people too.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes most humans have Egos not necessarily big egos however most politicians, and the financial and intellectual elite have big egos. I see a lot of ego in the intellectual elite especially professors when you disagree with a particular subject matter, they think that their answer or theory is always right while yours is wrong. Politicians can a least hide it but most don't which leads to problems.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If every other species of animal is seperated by breeds then why not humans? Would this not explain why we haven't found "the missing link", there is no leap from monkey to man - we simply are another more advanced breed of simean?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Don't you think that religion is actually a very complex and unrealistic thing? Religion I feel, are like stories, very interesting to read up and study on, but believing in them with all your heart seems unrealistic seeing as there are so many religions throughout the world, and some may/most/all be fake and yours may be one of them

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Religion does seem complex and unrealistic because a lot of the events that happened cannot really be proved. Also, no one even myself has ever seen what God even looks like. Religion tend to have structure as stories to teach concepts that humans can never understand especially when it comes to humanity's creation, life, and the eventual end and also to scare people into doing the right things in life.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
If life needs to be created then who created the creator?

The Big Bang

This proves a specific study of Science is inaccurate alone but put together with the others, it starts making sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1