Hacking As of now how do i spoof to get my n3ds 9.5 emunand to store? (CFW)

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also
@urherenow

well Installed the Nver and it still says I need to update. Even using HANS / Eshop combo

dont think i'm using the hblauncher properly....

I can edit my NNID settings but eshop is still saying I need to update...
keep in mind that nintendo beefed up the eshop security on there end, they didn't even need to send a patch, it was all server side the same as whati hear they did with the internet browser.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still dont get why people are having issues install the latest NVER 448 and use smealum's eShop spoofer.

From what I read on page 1, some things were "inconvenient". Its beginning to make me hate those that dont' appreciate the "free work". I mean this is what most had ask for right, FREE FREE FREE. Just get acquainted with the process and be done.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
well upon googleing i read that Nver is (Network Update Version) and it has something to do with the home menu...i guess. so are you telling me that i need to selectively update the emunand home menu to access eshop? last i remember that dosent go so well on a N3ds..
Nver just updates the last part of your version (the part after the dash), Nintendo added a new check on NNID login so when the server sees your nver is not the latest one it rejects the connection.
btw is there a .cia of Hans yet?
There's a CIA of homebrew launcher, I guess that's kind of what you want? https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases
If you want it to go directly to HANS you can use a hex editor to change "boot.3dsx" in the loader to something else, like hans.3dsx, place a copy of HANS in the SD card root and name it hans.3dsx. Or just name HANS boot.3dsx and replace HBL with it, but then you'll have no way to access HBL anymore.

@urherenow

well Installed the Nver and it still says I need to update. Even using HANS / Eshop combo

dont think i'm using the hblauncher properly....

I can edit my NNID settings but eshop is still saying I need to update...
I had the same. You need to restart the 3DS after updating nver.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so that title id for nnid that youre suppose to launch via fbi to access nnid settings isnt listed under my available titles in fbi.so weird. ive triple checked there is nothing ending in 0002c000. im on 9.5 emunand with a 9.0 sysnand. at one point i was able to access eshop with free multi patcher n then when ironhax came out i used pasta on my sysnand to access eshop and download iron hax and youtube. then anytime i tried to access eshop in emunand i would get an error. im assuming its nnid related as i now am trying to access eshop on emunand and i have updated the nver and then i use ntr and then the hbloader cia app then i use hans and access the eshop and before it used to say i needed to update before i installed the nver. now it just gives me an error code.

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which programs are needed at this point?

Just Nver and spoofer from Smealum, and Hans (?).

Does it matter if emunand is on 9.2 or 9.5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...