DudderButter

Cheesehead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening,

I wanted to set up and play around with RiiTag on my Wii U. I noticed that the GitHub for the files used Aroma as the plugin loader, and thought I might as well switch from Tiramisu to the next new thing. I copied the base download onto the root of my SD card and booted up the EnvironmentLoader to switch the default from Tiramisu to Aroma. But as I did that, the screen would go black and make me have to hard shutdown because nothing was happening. I'm pretty sure I missed a step in the process, but I followed what others were doing on the Aroma release forum. Is there a way to reverse it back to Tiramisu or fix whatever's wrong with Aroma booting? I can load in the Wii U menu normally without the SD card in, but I would like to have my softmods back and running.

DudderButter

Cheesehead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure there is a way to go back: Just did what you do to change to Aroma. So boot into the environment loader by holding X and select Tiramisu.
At the time, it wasn't letting me into the EnvironmentLoader, but I got it to work and boot into Aroma successfully by updating EL. Why I didn't think of it earlier, I have no idea. Thank you both regardless!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end