Hacking arm9loaderhax.bin booting from nand...is that possible?

Shajk00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just what the title says guys, i know this could be a dummy question and yes, i have already searched the forum but haven't found nothing, just wandering if arm9loaderhax could somehow be moved to an internal partition of the 3ds and boot from there, instead of requiring an sd card

Shajk00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i see, well i hope someone who knows a little bit more than us answers this thread, if this is really possible then it shouldn't take much time for us to see something working

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
the only "bad" thing is that if using godmode9 to change the arm9loaderhax.bin you "accidentally" delete the bin and reboot...
In that case you can make arm9loaderhax.bin load from sd card if it isn't presented in nand.
a9lh.bin in nand - load a9lh.bin from nand.
no a9lh.bin in nand and a9lh.bin on sdcard - load a9lh.bin from sdcard.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
In that case you can make a9lh load from arm9loaderhax.bin from sd card if it isn't presented in nand.
a9lh.bin in nand - load a9lh.bin from nand.
no a9lh.bin in nand and a9lh.bin on sdcard - load a9lh.bin from sdcard.
i think the best thing would be to add a "recovery" that boots a godmode9 hard-coded into FIRM when pressing a+b+x+y

Shajk00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the only "bad" thing is that if using godmode9 to change the arm9loaderhax.bin you "accidentally" delete the bin and reboot...
i think the developer will then prevent you from deleting any system file by insterting a sort of protection that warns you when doing something wrong , i don't know if it does it already

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0