Homebrew ARM9Loader -- Technical Details and Discussion

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Wait. Last time I checked, there is no <3.0 supported cfw now. Did I miss something?
No 3.0 sysnand cfw... no one has ever decided to go that low for any reason.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're currently working on making that possible.
It's already Out there

Reactions: Just Passing By

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't this is the OTP Guide? It'd be very helpful for people that want to check if their dwngrade was successful. Is it just more convinitent if it wasn't there?

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW to support < 3.0 on Emunand

Wait. Last time I checked, there is no <3.0 supported cfw now. Did I miss something?
There is CFW <3.0, the symbol is greater than he meant to put >(less than), @OctopusRift realized this and being the smart-ass he went and said that CFW on firmwares greater than 3.0 exist because they do and now you children are realizing kids in 2 grade know greater than and less than better than you :toot:
ps. sorry for ruining your fun @OctopusRift

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
There is CFW <3.0, the symbol is greater than he meant to put >(less than), @OctopusRift realized this and being the smart-ass he went and said that CFW on firmwares greater than 3.0 exist because they do and now you children are realizing kids in 2 grade know greater than and less than better than you :toot:
I did not. Actually. Thanks tho. I helped them out. They need 2.1 firm. Jack ass <3

Reactions: Trill Spector

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh... well f*ck me. *sigh* second grade it is for me.

Reactions: Toiry921

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wut
> is greater than and < is less than, though.
You alright there? You might want to get some rest.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=less+than

Seems like you need to go back to 2nd grade bud.

Edit: Ninja'd btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here