Hacking Arm11 core 1-Data Abort-Translation-Section Error

DeathByToast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea why this happened. All I know is that i tried to launch Happy Home Designer to test out a homemade amiibo card and this error (see attached link) occurred. I did some research and deleted my plugins, deleted Thenaya and the stuff that went with it, formatted my sd card and replaced the files in it, and replaced the boot.firm file. I have a n3ds on OS 11.9 and Luma 9.1. If anybody can help me that would be very much appreciated and thank you in advance

imagizer . imageshack . com / img922 /3456/ D9jw5d .jpg (Sorry but if you plan on looking at the image you will need to remove the spaces)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea why this happened. All I know is that i tried to launch Happy Home Designer to test out a homemade amiibo card and this error (see attached link) occurred. I did some research and deleted my plugins, deleted Thenaya and the stuff that went with it, formatted my sd card and replaced the files in it, and replaced the boot.firm file. I have a n3ds on OS 11.9 and Luma 9.1. If anybody can help me that would be very much appreciated and thank you in advance

imagizer . imageshack . com / img922 /3456/ D9jw5d .jpg (Sorry but if you plan on looking at the image you will need to remove the spaces)
did you format the sd card over the 3ds and done a 3ds format or a sd format thru a pc card reader?

DeathByToast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you format the sd card over the 3ds and done a 3ds format or a sd format thru a pc card reader?
I did a format on my pc and i forgot to mention that i also deleted a file called 0000008f or something. At the moment i disabled arm11 exception handlers and everything seems to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1