1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Arizona blueberry white tea

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 389
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
2,998
Reaction score
10,869
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,561
Country
United States
Been slacking a bit in the group atm. Haven't really been seeing anything that exciting lately.

Came across Arizona blueberry white tea. Never saw this flavor before but caught my eye. Apparently it comes and goes perhaps seasonal. Always been a Arizona fan even though health wise it's not the best compared to a can of soda. With this flavor I get a slight blueberry vanilla taste. Bit different. Oddly I've been on a blueberry run blueberry yogurt, blueberry smoothies the lot. 1 pint is about $5 now crazy I know.

20250412_120307.jpg

Anyways 8/10. Slightly unique blueberry vanilla combo. Will buy again.

From the website the white is blueberry and pears. https://drinkarizona.com/products/blueberry-white-tea-20oz-tallboy?selling_plan=692275478802
 
  • Like
Reactions: Veho

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
309
Messages:
885
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News