ARGH! My M3 Lite thinks it's a GBA Movie Player!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by PokeyStix, May 10, 2007.

1. PokeyStix
    OP

PokeyStix Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2007
    England
    I have an M3 Lite Professional and I want to have a cool menu skin. The only problem is, none of them work. Whenever I load a BACKIMG it leaves the menu all crackly and abnormal, and it doesn't look smooth at all. I have to guess which menu is the setup menu and go back to the Internal interface. It sucks.

Also, the Internal interface I have says GBA Movie Player rather than M3 or NDS Movie Player. Why?

I've updated the firmware, and done everything I can think of, but I can't change the interface and my M3 Lite remains the same.

What's going on?

2. CrEsPo

CrEsPo GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2006
    Canada
    Eh, BACKIMG are for the GBA part of M3 Lite's while BACKNDS's are for the NDS part of the M3 Lite. I think you're looking for BACKNDS's.

3. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    That's what it is. Look at the logo on the website: http://www.m3adapter.com/

4. PokeyStix
    OP

PokeyStix Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2007
    England
    No, I have an M3 Lite Professional, which means it has GBA Movie Player Software, rather than NDS Movie Player.

I just got it sorted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice