Gaming Argh! final fantasy IV reaaaallllyy slow loading times.

Lexter_ian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i use an M3 Mini-SD.Passcard 3.
Gamemanager and everything else is up to date.
I use a Kingston 2 gig.

The loading times are just awful.I have counted multiple times and it take 8 seconds.
Going from a room to another room takes forever.
Battles become thus really annoying and the load times are keeping me from enjoying the games.

How can i fix this?(i'm playing the US version).

QuietKorean814

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you don't have any AR codes on, because this helps lag it further, either that or you probably downloaded a horrible version. www.romulation.net I recommend this site to anyone who wants NDS roms, GBA roms, and more... luckily we ROM users have .SAV files so we dont have to worry about losing our place in the game when downloading a better version of the rom. romulation.net has top quality roms so yeah. Hope this helps!

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QuietKorean814 said:
I hope you don't have any AR codes on, because this helps lag it further, either that or you probably downloaded a horrible version. www.[INSERT ROMSITE NAME HERE].net I recommend this site to anyone who wants NDS roms, GBA roms, and more... luckily we ROM users have .SAV files so we dont have to worry about losing our place in the game when downloading a better version of the rom. [INSERT ROMSITE NAME HERE].OMG has top quality roms so yeah. Hope this helps!
achks2.jpg

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ferrariman said:
QuietKorean814 said:
I hope you don't have any AR codes on, because this helps lag it further, either that or you probably downloaded a horrible version. www.****.net I recommend this site to anyone who wants NDS roms, GBA roms, and more... luckily we ROM users have .SAV files so we dont have to worry about losing our place in the game when downloading a better version of the rom. ******.net has top quality roms so yeah. Hope this helps!
achks2.jpg
congratulations, you just quoted us a romsite.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
ferrariman said:
QuietKorean814 said:
I hope you don't have any AR codes on, because this helps lag it further, either that or you probably downloaded a horrible version. www.****.net I recommend this site to anyone who wants NDS roms, GBA roms, and more... luckily we ROM users have .SAV files so we dont have to worry about losing our place in the game when downloading a better version of the rom. *******.net has top quality roms so yeah. Hope this helps!
achks2.jpg
Fine, I edited it.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ferrariman said:
thedicemaster said:
ferrariman said:
QuietKorean814 said:
I hope you don't have any AR codes on, because this helps lag it further, either that or you probably downloaded a horrible version. www.****.net I recommend this site to anyone who wants NDS roms, GBA roms, and more... luckily we ROM users have .SAV files so we dont have to worry about losing our place in the game when downloading a better version of the rom. OMG EDIT THIS ONE TOO has top quality roms so yeah. Hope this helps!
achks2.jpg
Fine, I edited it.

He edited one, and another two, born from the one by quoting it, presents everyone with the information
tongue.gif

Quick, edit it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: