• Replies 61
  • Likes 2

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I like the iphones but not really a fan of the computers. Well,I do like the computers I just cant fathom paying 6x as much for the same thing as a windows but worse. A PC is much more flexible and better for gaming IMO
Don't the iPhones cost around 3x as much with the inclusion of an easily destroy-able exterior...?

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Xygrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like apple or apples :P

maybe you like Banana?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My favourite kind of Apple are the green ones. They're a bit rigid to eat (which is what makes them so great!) but very tasty and almost as though I'd be willing to eat as many. Don't really like red apples, though.

So I suppose you could say that I'm an Apple fanboy. :)

green_apple_01_hd_picture_167363.jpg

Do you have to have an official "apple" website to be considered a "FAN"?

Just Asking...

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not much of an apple fan. I generally find them too sour. A softer, red apple with a more refreshing taste is more like it.

Also, why is the word "apple" in the title capitalized? Is it a typo or something? :creep:

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my brother's old iphone. Did you know that it is impossible to drag and drop to an iphone? It's a joke. I have to download resource heavy itunes, advertising in your face and taking up the entire screen to put god damn music on my god damn phone. Oh, but it gets better. If I put music on my phone from one computer, and then try to put more music on from a different computer, I have to DELETE ALL THE MUSIC ON THE PHONE. Apple is for babies who can't hand anything 3rd party. I know because my two year old cousin loves playing with her mom's ipad. Anyone outside of the bottom 5% of computer literate people in the country would do better with an android that treats its users like a human being.

Last edited by Deboog,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I'm not much of an apple fan. I generally find them too sour. A softer, red apple with a more refreshing taste is more like it.

Also, why is the word "apple" in the title capitalized? Is it a typo or something? :creep:
It was to misguide people into thinking this was about the company Apple. :P

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Strippers will say anything to get you interested.
"You like apples?"
"Green apples!"
"She likes apples! It's gonna happen!"

The other Apple, on the other hand, I don't care for. I think the only good product they ever made was the Classic iPod. Y'know, the 120 GB one with the scroll wheel. No other manufacturer has come close to designing something as intuitive and useful. For some fucking reason, they think people will be happy with 32 GB touch screen devices that are basically a copy of their iPhone, without cellular functionality. What's the point?

D

Deleted User

OP
Apples are great. Red delicious is probably my favourite on its own.
Granny smith are great in pies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon