Hacking Are there any KNOWN issues with a DSL Navy?

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I know some typical problems on the DSL

The connection between upper screen and lower screen can break up. (Pretty Rare)
R and L Buttons problems (Pretty Common)
Power button doesnt work good (Rare)
Dead Pixels (Pretty common)

So I was wondering , Are there any KNOWN issues on the DS Lite Navy Blue ? Like the problem on the Crimson Red.. The problem with the screen brightness?

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bro i dont know where you heard of these stuff but the only one i know of is the l and r button problem because the power button works fine, and only if you either sit on your ds or mistreat it it will break

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
bro i dont know where you heard of these stuff but the only one i know of is the l and r button problem because the power button works fine, and only if you either sit on your ds or mistreat it it will break

Friend of mine has the Screen thingy...
and about the power button.. its rare.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country

Not true, i have a friend who took good care of his DSL and he still ended up getting a hingecrack.
ON A NAVY BLUE DSL!!

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

Not true, i have a friend who took good care of his DSL and he still ended up getting a hingecrack.
ON A NAVY BLUE DSL!!

Hinge Crack is the problem with the upper screen and lower screen connection right? (Never knew >

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Woo, so you finally got the Navy DS Fox? Lucky bastard. My L and R buttons are playing up a bit, i guess the cause was too much hardcore Mario Kart over WFC. Haha. But i think really the only known problems are the hinges (mine are perfect and i dropped my ds like 3-4 times on tiles) and the L and R buttons.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Woo, so you finally got the Navy DS Fox? Lucky bastard. My L and R buttons are playing up a bit, i guess the cause was too much hardcore Mario Kart over WFC. Haha. But i think really the only known problems are the hinges (mine are perfect and i dropped my ds like 3-4 times on tiles) and the L and R buttons.

Haven't got.. I wouldve made a topic if I did =P .. Didnt.. AND IM SO ANOYYED... GOT NOTHING TO PLAY!!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My A button is funny
frown.gif
makes a clicky noise and it is fairly noticeable. A temporary fix for me is to button mash the crap out of it for a few seconds.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
WOOHOOO! I JUST GOT THE DS!!! ... Common problems..

FINGER PRINTS! GOD SOO MANY! >< ... Sadly im a very clean person and I cant stand this.. >< Oh well.. thats the price... By the way.. ITS NOT EVEN A LITTLE CLOSE TO THE DS Electric Blue COLOR! ... It is more like black then blue..

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOHOOO! I JUST GOT THE DS!!! ... Common problems..

FINGER PRINTS! GOD SOO MANY! >< ... Sadly im a very clean person and I cant stand this.. >< Oh well.. thats the price... By the way.. ITS NOT EVEN A LITTLE CLOSE TO THE DS Electric Blue COLOR! ... It is more like black then blue..

You will see how pretty it is if you play your navy outside in the sun. I was shopping for an ice blue ds, nice soft blue that looks good indoors and outdoors, but if i do get one it might get as dirty as the white ds i have.

Just buy a clear ds case protector for it and when you notice a smudge, wipe it with a eyeglass cleaning cloth. Hori screen protectors have these cloths included if you decide to buy one.

My navy ds doesn't have a yellow tint like the white one i have. Screen looks better too, clearer and nicer colors.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are the dead pixels really that common? I have not seen one DSL with dead pixels... (I have only seen one of the original DS with dead pixels, and it had like 20.... they were everywhere)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...