Are Guitar Heros and Taiko no Tatsujin games made for human??

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So yeah, I read in an article some dudes made a machine (with fingers) to play Guitar Hero. Apparently, not even a fucking machine can play it at 100%, due to the fact Guitar Hero is too complicated and fast (fast might not be a problem, the complicated part would be). the machine can play up to 96%, while the best player in the world can go up to 97%, it wasn't clear what song was used, but that article alone is fucking crazy

I mean, I've never played Guitar hero, but I've played Taiko no tatsujin, and they're basically the same, are they not? And I can't get to 100% for some specific games even in Hard (I managed to get 15 gold medals in Demon, btw), since they're either so fast or so complicated, my fingers can barely keep up with it, they're just insane. I admit my skill improved as time goes by, and I managed to hit more and more, but I can't seem to get 100%
frown.gif
(

What was in the mind of those developers? Have they tested that "This game IS completable" when they relesaed them?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, that's the idea, the most challenging bits will keep you coming back. People kept on asking for more challenging things so they gave us something nigh on impossible. Shame for the completists, but it seems fair enough to me.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
They are really hard but they can be done. There is even a guy who got 100% on Through the fire and flames in Expert mode in GH3 (it's the hardest one i think, and it lasts 7 minutes).
tongue.gif

However you should check out DrumMania and BeatMania, I think those two are even harder.
wink.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wonder about those games' gametesters? testing FPS and RPG agems are easy, but testing Guitar Hero
laugh.gif

You gotta play the same song over and over, it might stuck in your head lol

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
I knew a dude who broke his pinky so it could bend down to get the orange fret. it was gross as crap.

Your friend must suck.. I can easily reach the orange fret without injuring limbs
tongue.gif

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'll never forget watching some of the random japanese high school kids at the arcades playing beatmania. I just couldn't figure out how they would get so many perfects when it would be raining down notes. Unfuckingbelievable.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whatever makes people buy the games. If they wanna get 100%, they'll get hooked on it and never quit. Word is passed that nobody can perfect it, so everybody else buys it and yeah.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol its the same for Smash Bros. Melee. There's a technical side of it which is pretty much impossible to reach unless the game can be slowed down by action replay, but even after that, its still pretty hard.

But that's what's so fun about these games. To be able to do something better than what most people can.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
lol its the same for Smash Bros. Melee. There's a technical side of it which is pretty much impossible to reach unless the game can be slowed down by action replay, but even after that, its still pretty hard.

But that's what's so fun about these games. To be able to do something better than what most people can.
?, that is it? You mean cruel ball?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
Anakir said:

?, that is it? You mean cruel ball?

Rephrase please? I have no idea what you mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...