Arcomage ver 0.99

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Jan 29, 2007.

1. zatelli
    OP

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...

Arcomage ver 0.99

For the Arcomage newbies, it's basically a card-based heroic fantasy game based on one of the games found in Might & Magic VII for the PC.
    Anyway, Bodom-Child has rolled out Arcomage v0.99 and he's added quite a bunch of new features. So if you loved the previous version, you might be willing to update it to v0.99 which is packed with the following fixes and additions:
    • All known bugs have been fixed (if some of them are still hidden somewhere, tell please me)
    • 2 Players mode (hotseat) is available.
    • A new "Premium" card has been added : Orange Power. It's rather powerful. Towers and wall are a little redone.
    • New "orange" sky. I think it's more beautiful than its predecessor.
    • Menu has been remade.
    [​IMG] Arcomage 0.99

2. bodom-child

bodom-child Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2006
    France
    Lens (France)
    Hey, thanks for newsing it, it's an honor for me [​IMG]

3. drfrog

drfrog Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2006
    Sounds good. Naff question, but will it work with the ds-xtreme cart? I only ask because I've got the cart but no ds-lite till later this week.

Cheers.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I spent a fair amount of time playing arcomage on Might and Magic VII, I will try this out later and see if it could displace tetris (2) as my 5 minute advert break game.

5. A2ath0th

A2ath0th Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2005
    France
    I just tried it and it's simply GREAT !!! quite simple and well balanced, with beautiful gfx and sound [​IMG]

I did not try the 2 players mode but single play is really fun, thx a lot for this great release [​IMG]

6. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Nov 6, 2002
    I like the M&M7 version better [​IMG]
    the diffrent taverns hade diffrent cards and advesaries were diffrent difficulty.. unless i remembered badly? [​IMG]

but this is definatly one of the best DS homebrew imo1 [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice