Status
Not open for further replies.

xziino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo guys on windows. Uninstall anything python (throw windows uninstaller) -> open CMD type python -> Windows store opens -> install via windows store -> open cmd type "python --version (check its 3.10+) --> in CMD "pip3 install mmh3" --> run .py --> profit

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still doesn't try to use wheel.
Dunno what you are doing wrong.
mmh3 for newest Python contains wheel package and it worked for me without issues.
View attachment 319796
1 are you on windows and 2 is it possible you already had the two files installed so you think they arnt required. mine would say building with wheel and then still error until I installed those two things. hell just about everything on google says you require them as well

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1 are you on windows and 2 is it possible you already had the two files installed so you think they arnt required. mine would say building with wheel and then still error until I installed those two things
Ok, checked out and it seems I had already installed sdk and msvc.
mmh3 wheel package doesn't support Python 3.10 :(

Reactions: deathblade200

xziino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, checked out and it seems I had already installed sdk and msvc.
mmh3 wheel package doesn't support Python 3.10 :(
I literally did the steps I mentioned yesterday on windows 10 and worked fine for me :D dunno about the "wheel package" I just prompted "pip3 install mmh3"

vonovon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
still not working for me.
Moved from mmh3 library to pymmh3 since it doesn't require compiling of C++ code.
Leaved mmh3 support inside code to not piss off people that are already using mmh3 library. :P
it finally worked. thank you very much

sashasubbbb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this is probably not the place where i should be asking this, but am i the only one who (i think) is missing sound effects in cutscenes? Like, there are only music and voices in them, other SFX are non-existant, is this how it's supposed to be?

Reactions: cobjak

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know this is probably not the place where i should be asking this, but am i the only one who (i think) is missing sound effects in cutscenes? Like, there are only music and voices in them, other SFX are non-existant, is this how it's supposed to be?
Same here, maybe the patch correct it

oden893

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Shader stuttering during cut-scene playback causes SE out-of-sync.
It occurs in some scenes even if the shader is already built, so we need to wait for the emulator to improve.

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Should I use the emulator version of this mod instead of resmod for Yuzu? Is this mod better?

Much better this mod is for atmosphere on switch though so it uses different folders, i converted the emu preset to the mod format used in yuzu/ryu.

Attachments

• Xenoblade3Graphics.7z
    3.2 KB · Views: 50

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Yep many are missing. Even worse when you use 5.1ch with the rightmost dynamic range (I forgot the name). Voices are too loud, afx too quiet, etc.

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Preset updated with JSON info and added Preset Maxed Out for people that want to play in lower performance or overclock a lot

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-3-graphics-settings.615901/post-9891927

First of all..damnnn the resolution in your maxed out config. Absolutely amazing. Good job

But i have problems with cutscenes. Their are slow again :( but only without charging. With charging and your oc settings it is perfect

Just playing handheld. I used your oc setting

Last edited by DJPAUL1990,

Forcevapour

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have the resmod the latest yuzu early access and the 1.1.0 update. Game runs fine but does the Res scaling not work at all? Any setting above 1x has artifacts everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?