Gaming Arceus At Toys R Us?

nonethere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, in my search I came across this DS forum and decided to ask others for their input.

So, if anyone hasn't heard, Toys R Us will be distributing Arceus from Nov. 7 to the 15 in the U.S. I currently own an R4 with Pokemon Platinum uploaded to it.

My question is has anyone tried to obtain an item or pokemon from Toys R Us by using some sort of flash card? Do they check? Will I be able to obtain said pokemon should I arrive with my R4? How are these trades usually conducted? Any response is much appreciated.

Thanks!

BilliePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't check your DS or anything, if that's what you mean. All you gotta do is be there and have your Mystery Gift ready and bam. It only takes a few seconds and it's done wirelessly. I'm surprised they're still doing this though since Platinum came out Nintendo has been giving out these event Pokemon through wi-fi.

EDIT: I didn't understand the question at first. Sorry! I'm not too sure if it'll work the same with a flash cart or not. x.x I don't see why not though.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno if they will check, but it should work. It's not like they would ask everyone to show their copy of the game. If you don't get the Arceus from there then just use pokesav.

nonethere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you guys answered my question. I was just wondering if they were going to look at my DS before allowing me to trade. I've never done such trades at Toys R Us so I didn't know what to expect.

Thanks again guys!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'know you can do this all via PokeSav. And not just from creating the Pokemon from scratch, you can enter the codes to activate specific Mystery Gifts. They're identical in every way, shape, and form to getting them via an event. That's what I do.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the arceus event via nintendo wifi is coming soon too so u just need mystery gift to get arceus that way...its coming in november, so u dont need to go to toysrus...and its finally in north america..currently the shaymen event is goin on i think but the darkrai one is over and soon arceus event will be here

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anaxs said:
the arceus event via nintendo wifi is coming soon too so u just need mystery gift to get arceus that way...its coming in november, so u dont need to go to toysrus...and its finally in north america..currently the shaymen event is goin on i think but the darkrai one is over and soon arceus event will be here
Yeah, currently the Shaymin event is going on (which I still have to do). The Arceus event has yet to come, and the Darkrai/Rotom extra forms envents are long gone. You have to use PokéSav to get them, as you do to get Deoxys.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup yup. Just getting an Arceus from Toys R Us is a waste of time. Use the Pokemon Platinum Cheats (The Pokemon Modifier)
smile.gif
You can get all the Pokemon that way. (The # of Tossed Master Balls One)
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU