PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia HD Textures

FOhtieN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IIRC both PS2 Ar Tonelico games already have HD texture packs made by 1vierock although he has now locked them behind a $10 paywall. You can still find his packs for free from 3rd party sources but you'd have to search a lot and I doubt the average user will spend 20 minutes of google searching to download them without paying so it'd be amazing if you managed to complete this and make it easily available to everyone. I wish you luck because Gust games are a nightmare to upscale due to bad dumps or so I heard.

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC both PS2 Ar Tonelico games already have HD texture packs made by 1vierock although he has now locked them behind a $10 paywall. You can still find his packs for free from 3rd party sources but you'd have to search a lot and I doubt the average user will spend 20 minutes of google searching to download them without paying so it'd be amazing if you managed to complete this and make it easily available to everyone. I wish you luck because Gust games are a nightmare to upscale due to bad dumps or so I heard.
I'm aware that 1vierock made an HD Textures pack for this game and that his version and I will make mine. I don't know if his pack works on the latest version of the emulator though. I'm also making Dark Cloud 2 which also 1vierock had. We all have freedom here, what is more important is that we enjoy it.:D

HD Textures depend on what models you are using so that's why there are a lot of versions for a certain game.:D

Last edited by Curse_Arms,
Reactions: Plaidray and Zyute

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: