Hacking AR DSi Hacking

yimyam47239

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was a way to replace kernels/software stored on the Action Replay DSi with Kernels/software of say an R4 or CycloDS hence creating a new card all together.
yaynds.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
yimyam47239 said:
I was wondering if there was a way to replace kernels/software stored on the Action Replay DSi with Kernels/software of say an R4 or CycloDS hence creating a new card all together.
yaynds.gif
you wish things to happen, yet have no experience whatsoever
p1ngp0ngsmiley.png
(unless you prove me wrong)

on the bright side, if it did happen then that would be great i suppose
mthrnitesmiley.gif

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Jackaltyson said:
If that was possible, someone could make ar for 3ds, then we'd have a new flashcard for 3ds.
biggrin.gif
Havent you noticed that AR comes out after flash cards?
Datel just use the exploits and tricks found by everyone else.
Even if then did crack the 3DS before everyone else, someone will use the exploit trick to make a flashcatd or sd card game booting.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't you think other people might have the same idea first? It didn't work because other people thought about it before you do.

You registered this forum to post this idea?

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see this a lot on this forum lately... why do you people insist on ripping in to people for asking questions like this?

QUOTE said:
You registered this forum to post this idea?
Why is that such a big deal? He had a question, probably searched (assuming), couldn't find the answer, came to ask where he thought he would get the best answer, and got rude responses. Even if he did no research, he still did enough to find this site to ask the question. It's not like he put it up on Yahoo answers or something. Honestly I would see it as a compliment that he took the time to register here just to ask the question because he believed the members to be competent enough to answer it for him correctly.

Regardless of these responses he was even polite in his last post.

If you think his question is dumb and beneath your almighty greatness then avoid the post and move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1