omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ulttimaa said:
shakirmoledina said:
thats one amazing piece of homebrew considering the speed and technology being understood well. Nice work man

There's really nothing that special about it. It's literally just a homebrew app that displays pictures of the AR cards. Nintendo even says themselves that you can just print the AR cards off onto paper and it'll work.

I have an android app where the guy did this. Of course, I could've just downloaded pictures and put them in my gallery, but whatever. It's still neato. Can't wait to get my 3DS tonight and test it out.

I think he was talking about the flat chested AR card.

Z

Zorua

thegame07 said:
You can print the pictures off Nintendos website if you lose them. It's much easier than using this.

It isn't about losing them. If you have them on another portable console, you can easily carry them around.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
You can print the pictures off Nintendos website if you lose them. It's much easier than using this.

I rather carry my PSP and 3DS than carry more than 4 AR cards. I'm not even gonna use AR cards, just my PSP.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:
Btw, if we're talking about custom placements of AR cards, here's an idea of a t-shirt for flat-chested gamer chicks that I came up with after seeing this video:
shirt.png
I had a similar idea, lol. I was gonna make the card give boobs to all my male friends just to eff with them on facebook. It can't be that hard, just use myself as a model to make sure the lumps are evenly spaced, and just tell them to hold the card dead center of their chest.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Couldn't get these working on the PSP. Kept losing the image and when it found it asked for just one card. Great idea (there's a dragon statue coming out of my PSP!) , but i think it's pretty unreliable.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
thegame07 said:

I rather carry my PSP and 3DS than carry more than 4 AR cards. I'm not even gonna use AR cards, just my PSP.

You would rather carry around psp than a small piece of paper/cardboard? makes sense (not really) They are smaller than playing cards.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
omgpwn666 said:
thegame07 said:

You would rather carry around psp than a small piece of paper/cardboard? makes sense (not really) They are smaller than playing cards.
Correction, I rather carry a PSP than 6 AR cards. You made it sound like I only need to conveniently carry around 1 AR card.

Z

Zorua

thegame07 said:
omgpwn666 said:
thegame07 said:

You can just slide the PSP into your pocket. Carrying 6 separate pieces of paper is a difficult task IMO. You'll have to store them in a container and take them in that.

Laughing Stock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
thegame07 said:
omgpwn666 said:
thegame07 said:

You can just slide the PSP into your pocket. Carrying 6 separate pieces of paper is a difficult task IMO. You'll have to store them in a container and take them in that.
Or find a rubber band.

Does anyone know if the 3DS screen can record monitors correctly?

You know, without the weird flickering black lines that scroll down when you try to record a screen.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
CA519705950 said:
Pretty sweet idea...Too bad I sold my PSP to get the 3DS....Oh well, I'll just settle for the iPod app.
dinofan01 said:
this on my ds next to my android plus the official cards.... prepare your body 3ds!!
Dangy said:
Awesome, hopefully this comes to iPhone/iPod Touch.
Got an Android Phone/Tablet ??
- I stumbled across this while looking for Apps for my new phone

Digital versions of the AR cards that come with the Nintendo 3DS.

Why carry the original AR playing cards around for your Alernative Reality games on your 3DS when you can just use your phone? Also put this app on your tablet to get larger Nintendogs, Mii's and Nintendo characters, after all who wouldn't want a Mario that can go toe to toe with your cat?

Included are the 6 AR cards that come free with the Nintendo 3DS: Question Mark Block, Mario, Link, Kirby, Samus and the Pikmin.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is so you can carry a psp or something and make it duel purpose.
you can make a dragon come out and you can play psp games as well
or iphone and music etc
its much better electronicly as it saves the planet

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't ask for an Android nor iPhone app, there is no PSP app anymore. As sais in the readme:
QUOTE said:
1. Run the 'arDS' version as a simple homebrew on your DS flashcard's microSD.

2.To run on PSP, just drop the 'PICTURE' folder in the root of your PSP's memory. Click 'YES' when window pops up. Press X on the AR card image of your choice (in your PSP's Photo list) to display for 3DS use.

That's it. A DSGame Maker made image viewer (the .NDS binary file), and for the PSP a bunch of PNG files to put in the "IMAGE" folder. The author also request comments on his work, he probably made this in educational purpose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.