Gaming AR Card Archive

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
got 120 cards (all arived at the same time after 9 weeks), only got 26 double ones :P
So I'm happy, only a bit sad I don't have a sacred treasure (the pit in "normal" armour).

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a pretty weird dream last night, I was at a Blockbusters and they had booster packs for sale, but there were other ones like Gold and Silver packets from additional series.

One booster pack was ridiculously oversized because it held one card that was twice the size it should be, but it was a Yu Gi Oh card with a different card on each side, rather than a back.
And one of the cards I got was Pseudo-Palutena, but then there were more like it, one like a Princely version of a Pseudo-Palutena.

Yeah, weird stuff.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
only one left
but if u scan all of it
in hades treasure, it says complete idols collections :D
cmiiw

That's collect all the in-game idols, you don't need to scan a single card. :)
You can simply keep tossing eggs, using idol transformation in solo play, or even get them in together mode.
That being said, scanning all the cards make it much easier, and nets you a solid 40000 hearts!

Edit: Now that we have one of every card scanned, can an interface for quick scanning be rigged up?
I mean starting from the first cards all the way to the last, something like this.

gallery_125264_224_144484.jpg

The game can comfortably scan three cards at once, and a simple interface to click to the next card when you're ready would be great.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did it this way
  • Download all the pictures and put them in one directory
  • Download and install Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/) its freeware
  • Open the first card picture in the directory in Irfanview, goto View, Display Options (Window Mode) and select "Fit Images to desktop" This will make all images open to fit to your desktop size (so basically all pictures will be the same size).
  • Line up your 3DS so it can read the first image shown on your desktop.
  • On your PC press "Shift-A" this will start a slideshow which just happens to display each picture for the right amount of so the 3DS can register them

I turned off my screensaver and just left it running and it found the 8 I had missing.

Hope this helps anyone who needs to scan the images,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo